Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Cameron HR balls

this isnt my item on ebay. i just saw it and thought it was a nice item. i copy and paste the describe to make it easier on a reader here and to save me time. so this is a misunderstanding.

so its not true how he described how he got the ball?

Quote Originally Posted by TomTimmerman View Post
    Just noticed this, don't know why. Last week you posted (on the Items Wanted board under a different user name):
    This is a great item that I have that I need to get rid of due to my wife and I expecting a baby. I was in San Diego in april for a game with my wife and her company. I caught a homerun ball from MIke Cameron. 2 innings later he hit another homerun and it landed about 10 rows from me. I offered the father hot dogs and drinks for the family (4) people and he agreed. Mike was my favorite player since his days in NY .The stadium people took me to meet mike after the game and mike signed the balls, noted the date and the # of his career home run on each ball. Awesmoe item, email me if you are interested and I can send some pics. Serious replies only.

The ESPN play-by-play log says they both went to left. And the ticket stub you included with the auction is from section 117 (which is on the first base side in foul territory).

See - I thought there was a simple explanation...

My apologies to joelsabi. Others were responding as if the item was yours. So it's Tommycard who has some splainin' to do.