Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

NBA.com Hardwood Classic jersey auctions

Anyone going after any of these. Will be interesting to see what the LeBron James ends up going for. It's already at $6,500 with couple days left. So far Meigray has put up Hardwood Classic jerseys from last season of Cavs, Spurs, Hawks, Magic, Pacers, Nuggets. Will be interesting to see what some of the stars end at. The rookie shoot jerseys also are going down soon.
    http://auctions.nba.com/cgi-bin/ncom...aunbr=88139391

Re: NBA.com Hardwood Classic jersey auctions

These would be going for more $$$ if the website was working....it hasn't allowed anyone to bid for days.....they're trying to get it fixed....

Hi Beantown,

Yes, there was a glitch at NBA Auctions that did cause some problems, but we believe they have been fixed.

The Rookie Photo Shoot auction ends tonight, beginning at 9 PM ET. Hardwood Classics Auction ends Thursday, beginning at 9 PM ET.

Please let me know if you have any problems with the site.

Thanks, and good luck in the bidding,

Barry Meisel, NBA & MeiGray Game-Worn Authentication Program

Yeah it is up and running, I made 4 bids this morning...all of which have been outbid by someone else though

Thanks Meigray for all you do

Bill

I just tried bidding at 12:35 pm eastern time and it was not working...

Hi Ozric,

I would try again. We ran all our diagnostic tests at 3 pm ET and had computers in different parts of the country test accessibility and everything seems to have been fixed by then.

Please let me know if you are having problems. You can call me toll-free at 888-463-4472 or e-mail me at bmeisel@meigray.com

Thanks, Barry Meisel mGG

So is the bidder id exquisite613 a member here? They won every big name in the rookie jerseys that sold last night. Pretty sure that id won all the big names in last MeiGray NBA auctions of last years Euro jerseys of Shaq, Nash, Duncan, Wade... ect. Will see if they house a bunch of the Hardwood Classics tomorrow night. Also, the Golden State "The City" classics are up. One of my favorite looking NBA jerseys.

Hey Barry, thanks for the note... I bid this morning and it worked perfect...

Thanks again,

Tim

Exquisite613 wins all the jersey. They won almost all the jersey last year and probably do the same thing this year. I will never be able to win in auction with this buyer around.

Jojo

Hi everybody,

The Lebron James photo-matched game-worn 2006-07 Hardwood Classics jersey auction just ended.

The winning bid was $15,070.

Thanks from the NBA & MGG Game-Worn Authentication Program to everyone who bid.

We pledge to continue to bring the best in 100% authenticated game-worn jerseys, to the sports collecting hobby.

Stay tuned for our 2007-08 program announcements, and our next NBA Auction ... straight off the court from the NBA & authenticated by MGG.

Regards,
    Barry Meisel, NBA & MGG GWA Program