So according to MLB.com, V-Mart is 6'2 195lbs...So is Todd Helton. I was looking around on eBay and the only two GU jerseys I could find were size 50. My V-Mart gamer is a 50 and I think it's legit, it has an MLB holo with the COA pictured below. The reason I'm questioning authenticity is because a size 46 popped up on another auction site (not eBay, the name escapes me now)...I hope that mine is real, but was recommended on a different forum to ask around on this forum...Anyway, here's my post from the other MB:

Last week, a member PM'd me about a GU V-Mart WBC jersey that I may be interested in...I checked out the link and noticed the size didn't match up...

The GU WBC jersey of V-Mart I have is size 50, which, by all sizing charts I could find, is an XXL. Victor's not a huge guy, 6'2 195...So XXL seemed kind of large for his stature. So I started checking out completed auctions on eBay for GU jerseys in the size 50 variety and came across two Todd Helton jerseys...Checking out his stats on MLB.com I noticed he and Victor are exactly the same height and weight, at least according to them.

one

two

I started to get nervous because the authenticator of the first one is the same company that authenticated my V-Mart jersey...The authenticator of the second jersey is the same guy that authenticated the GU WBC jersey in question.

I'm not really sure what to make of the whole situation...Just hoping (praying?) that mine is truly legit.

Does anyone have any insight as to which one (if either of them) is legit?

I looked around Google/Getty for a bit for a close up scan of a GU jersey, but couldn't find anything worth mentioning.

Here are the pics of my jersey: