Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Don Mattingly - Dodgers - Wrong #

Not trying to be critical, but jerseys like this are popping up on ebay - only problem is that Mattingly will be wearing #8 with the Dodgers...........just have to laugh at this......

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Dodgers-DON...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: Don Mattingly - Dodgers - Wrong #

Saw that also and I too laughed....Won't be long before we see some Torre's popping up....the funny thing is that Garvey saying that his number hasn't been used but doesn't mind that Joe will be using it...gee, I though Tony Abrieu was using it last year....
    Always looking for Dodger Game Used Jerseys

BigJim - been meaning to e-mail me - are you a "GAS" man too? E-mail me if you are - would love to know what you play and what you have.....jim - jcaravello@nc.rr.com

Yeah, I saw it too. Almost bought it until I remembered that Derek Lowe wears #23. I didn't hear that Mattingly was going to be #8 though. Great info as usual Jim.

Mike

Hey Mike - I happened to catch Donnie being interviewed Friday afternoon on Mike and the Mad Dog ( YES Network - WFAN ) out of New York - that's where he indicated he would be wearing #8 next year...........

Awesome. I contacted the seller. He states that he's going to correct it and have the jersey available tomorrow. I've ordered from him before and his jerseys are nice. Thanks again for the heads-up Jim.

Mike