Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your Jersey from School

Both-Teams-Played-Hard's thread reminded me that I would love to have my actual High School baseball jersey (Ft Hamilton High School Brooklyn)JV #28, Varsity #18;circa 1975.,anyone else have their school jersey or feel the same way?

Re: Your Jersey from School

I still have my high school track & field jersey, shorts and shoes (with screw in spikes). Green and white Spartans like Michigan State.

I have both my home and road high school football jerseys from 1983.

Mike

We were not allowed to keep our baseball unis -

HOWEVER, I just checked and I still have my workout shirt, BP/Practice sleeves, sanitary socks and jock. I have been married 10 years and got to keep my HS jock...unreal.

Mom still has the letter jacket in her closet.

Dave

My wife still has her high school basketball jerseys.

I sent mine to Mears and it only got a 6.5!!!!! I guess I will send to Lampson next.

Bill

I've still got my high school home and road basketball jerseys. I never kept the shorts, as they were very "Stockton-ish".
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

I have 3 of my game worn helmets from college, along with both my home and away jerseys and pants from both my junior and senior years. I was also lucky enough to play a few years of indoor football after college in a few leagues and have 3 of my game used helmets and 4 or 5 jerseys. As a player/collector I aways stayed on top of my equipment!

Quote Originally Posted by wahboom22 View Post
    I have 3 of my game worn helmets from college, along with both my home and away jerseys and pants from both my junior and senior years. I was also lucky enough to play a few years of indoor football after college in a few leagues and have 3 of my game used helmets and 4 or 5 jerseys. As a player/collector I aways stayed on top of my equipment!
    I was the first to hit a home run in a ball park (little league) back in 1991. I still have the ball.

I still have No-hitter baseballs i threw from High School as well..

I have my full basketball warm up. They're old School-Sand Knit, rainbow knit. The team got new warm-ups, and the coach gave us the old ones. I DO NOT have my game jersey, but am hoping for a miracle. Sand Knit black mesh with orange and white sewn lettering. Home white with orange and black. "WINTER PARK" "#20".