Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GOODBYE and GOOD RIDDANCE

This forum is now only a money making venture. Had another auction had the issues this auction had, you guys would still be whining. I see how you are - downgrade others to make yourselves look better. GOODBYE and GOOD RIDDANCE

Re: GOODBYE and GOOD RIDDANCE

For those of us unaware of the "Issues" could you please clarify?
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

Nah, don't bother. After posting such an obviously immature message some of us couldn't care less what your problem is.

How would he know what this site is as he joined Nov 2007 and has that as the only post. Go figure.

Holy Schnikes!

Rocco? Nah, can't be.

This user registered without a real name. Under normal circumstances, I'd delete his post and ban him. However, I don't want anyone thinking we're deleting the post because he had something negative to say about our auction. I'll let this stand for a short time in case this individual decides to come back in a civil manner and share his concerns about our auction. For the record, this user's IP address was traced to a computer at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.

Best,

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RobSteinmetz View Post
    For the record, this user's IP address was traced to a computer at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.

Best,

Rob
    Nice to know I am not the only guy sitting in the basement of a hospital doing things I am probably not supposed to be doing while working...

Dave

Banned

Big Brother is watching!! haha.

Me thinketh that someone is not happy that GUU ran a HONEST & ETHICAL AUCTION as it will cut into their piece of the pie!
    Always looking for Dodger Game Used Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by RobSteinmetz View Post
    This user registered without a real name. Under normal circumstances, I'd delete his post and ban him. However, I don't want anyone thinking we're deleting the post because he had something negative to say about our auction. I'll let this stand for a short time in case this individual decides to come back in a civil manner and share his concerns about our auction. For the record, this user's IP address was traced to a computer at the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.

Best,

Rob

This poster has to be an existing member who didn't have the balls to post under his existing username. (and smart enough to create and post from an IP address not orginally used to sign up)

Otherwise how could someone say "Goodbye and Good Riddance" on the as a number 1 post?

Good Bye and Good Riddance to that member in my opinion!

David