• Show
Clear All
  • masp3392
    • Jun 2011

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

crap i wanted this too!

Originally posted by gadsden86
    Hey guys another day another gamer.
    This is more than likly it for a while till i move and see the space i have. Thanks for the look and BTW this makes 6 game used jerseys.

got it for a song.Had it listed @ 200 then 150 and then a BIN of 100 so i snagged it. My wife could smell it when it came out of the box. It came w/ a COA from JO Sports says it was used in a game vs the texans in 2011. The tag on the neck says 2009 so it was def used for quite some time more then 1 game.
    Anyhow here are some of the pics. LMK what you guys think.

After this my wife said....." why do you collect dirty things?" I said it has patina

Comment

• Gridiron Heroes
      • Mar 2011

1982 Tampa Bay Buccaneers James Wilder game used jersey. Gotta love the vintage creamsicle jerseys. For some unknown reason I loved the pathetic Bucs as a kid living in Vikings country and James Wilder was one of favorite RBs in the NFL along w/ Billy Sims, Tony Dorsett, and Herschel Walker. I haven't picked up much lately w/ my move coming around the corner, but I couldn't pass this one up. Despite the bad iphone photos, this one shows heavy use and has numerous sewing repairs, some small tears, etc..

Shawn
      www.gopherjerseys.com
      gridironheroes22@yahoo.com
      Attached Files

Comment

• 34swtns
        • Apr 2006

That Wilder is a beauty. Congratulations on a great pickup.
        After having owned a few of the old Bucs gamers I've always found it interesting that they consistently used that tan-colored thread for repairs rather than try to match the jersey color.

Comment

• cohibasmoker
          Banned
          • Aug 2005

Just picked up an Eagles Tim Rossovich "gamer" from 1969. The helmet is hammered with wear. The helmets on the upper shelf, have painted-on wings while the helmets on the bottom row have decals.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
          Attached Files

Comment

• legaleagle92481
            Banned
            • Oct 2009

Just picked up a 2004 Michael Strahan home jersey from Steiner! Can't wait until he gets into Canton next year. My first football pickup in months.

Comment

• solarlottry
              • Jan 2009

Some new and some not so new pickups....

When it rains it pours Jerry Rice! To add to my recent acquisition of a 1994 home Rice throwback, I have just added a 1995 home Rice with excellent provenance.

The jersey show nice game use with and has the Wilson shields that were only worn during the 1995 season and even then, in seemingly random games. There are multiple instances where, in the same game, some players have the shield but others do not. It reminds me of the way the NFL shield was worn during the 94 season, with many players sporting it but many others were without.

1995 JJ Stokes away gamer with team letter and Bronco tape, worn 12/24/95 vs the ****ing Falcons. The 49ers lost 28-27 and ruined my holidays!!! They also screwed themselves and ended up having to face GB and got their butts kicked.

Stokes caught Jerry Rice's only TD pass of his career in this shirt. The 49ers ran a reverse but Rice bobbled the ball. Instead of running with it, he launched a perfect 41 yard bomb to a streaking JJ Stokes, who made a nice grab in the EZ!

2008 TO Cowboys gamer worn vs the NYG with Steiner letter. Nice use and custom hem/sleeves.

The TO is available for trade so if anyone is interested please shoot me an email. I would prefer 1994 49er gamers in trade. I would trade the TO for 2-3 common player 1994 49er game used shirts.

Always buying quality 49er gamers and ALL/ANY 1994 49er GU items. Paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for info leading to a purchase.

Paul
              garciajones@yahoo.com
              Attached Files

Comment

• abstractheory
                • Apr 2010

Awesome Eagles' helmets, Jim! Love, LOVE game helmets!! The old painted decals are cool as hell.

Matt

Comment

• BULBUS
                  • Nov 2005

Originally posted by legaleagle92481
                  Just picked up a 2004 Michael Strahan home jersey from Steiner! Can't wait until he gets into Canton next year. My first football pickup in months.

Sweet pickup, love Strahan! Although I got some price quotes on their Giants stuff and a I am feeling pretty good about the $450+/- that I paid for my 2000 Strahan a couple years ago.

They told me his jerseys sold and they were asking $7k for his helmets!
                  Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
                  sigpic
                  donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by BULBUS
                    Sweet pickup, love Strahan! Although I got some price quotes on their Giants stuff and a I am feeling pretty good about the $450+/- that I paid for my 2000 Strahan a couple years ago.

They told me his jerseys sold and they were asking $7k for his helmets!
                    The guys been retired for five years. No new jerseys coming onto the market. Plus he didn't play in the era of wear a different jersey each game and sell it to the public. The prices are high but not many other choices. Pus they are competitive with what similar players command. When was the last time you saw a Strahan helmet? Probably won't see another. If I had the extra cash I would have gotten it.

Comment

• Steelers25
                      • Apr 2012

Heres a couple pair of some game worn steelers gloves, have about 30 more pairs if you guys are interested in seeing them just let me know.

Comment

• Steelers25
                        • Apr 2012

Some cleats and turf shoes, all game worn

Comment

• Shipp_96
                          • Feb 2011

Those are some great cleats, Steelers25! You have two of my favorite modern era Steelers in there, with HOFer Rod Woodson and Greg Lloyd.

I also like the quality players you have in your glove collection as well. Where were you able to acquire all those, if you don't mind me asking? I always wanted to add something game worn from one of my favorite players, Jerome Bettis. Nice overall items .

Comment

• Steelers25
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Shipp_96
                            Those are some great cleats, Steelers25! You have two of my favorite modern era Steelers in there, with HOFer Rod Woodson and Greg Lloyd.

I also like the quality players you have in your glove collection as well. Where were you able to acquire all those, if you don't mind me asking? I always wanted to add something game worn from one of my favorite players, Jerome Bettis. Nice overall items .
                            Thanks, the Lloyd cleats show tons of wear from that three rivers turf. My gloves I get from a friend who worked for a nfl team and he let's me know whenever he gets steelers stuff from the clubhouse guys or players. I'll try and post some more pics tonight

Comment

• Mulligans
                              • Dec 2009

I haven't posted in some time...... Just received 2 incredible Jerseys....I picked up the Ryan Mathews and MJD from JOSPORTS which are both totally pounded and easily matched. The MJD has no less than 15 team repairs.

I know that a handful of members like to give JO a hard time, but what can I say? I love their Jerseys! No question....they are one of the best out there for Service and Quality when it comes to Football Jerseys!

I'll try to post a few more soon.....

Attached Files

Comment

• BrianK
                                • Jan 2011

MJD is PlayDry like the Giants wear. I like it. Do you know if all Jaguars were this style?

Originally posted by Mulligans
                                I haven't posted in some time...... Just received 2 incredible Jerseys....I picked up the Ryan Mathews and MJD from JOSPORTS which are both totally pounded and easily matched. The MJD has no less than 15 team repairs.

Comment

Working...