Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beaglegypsy003
    • Mar 2010

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

My Jeff Ulbrich 2005 49ers jersey arrived this past Monday. I purchased it from Wayne Otto at Pro-Am Sports.
    Attached Files

Comment

• swainer
      • Feb 2012

Here is my Ndamukong Suh game used jersey from Monday Night Football against the Bears last year. I got him to sign it and inscribe it in Chicago a couple of months ago.

I am ready for some football!!!

Go Lions!!!

Peace,

John
      Attached Files
      Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Comment

• solarlottry
        • Jan 2009

With football under way it is time to get this thread rocking again!!!

I have not posted in quite some time but have added a few nice things...

Ken Norton Jr. 1986 Rose Bowl worn gamer with LOA from Norton Sr. Quality game use and really beautiful rose embroidery on the shoulders.

2012 Terrell Owens seattle Seahawks preseason worn away gamer. New Nike jersey with interesting neck tags.

1984 Michael Carter Pro Bowl worn jersey. Carter was issued #94 for the pro bowl that year as Richard Dent wore #95. One of the largest jerseys I have!!!

2002 Garrison Hearst away gamer. Purchased from Wayne Otto at ProAm Sports. Wayne mentioned that the 49ers had left a number of superstar gamers in the boxes and boxes of jerseys he bought from them. A really nice gamer with good use, hits, a repair between the back numbers and custom side inserts.

Always buying quality 49er gamers and ALL 1994 49er gamers. Paying a finders fee as well for info that leads to a sale.

Paul
        garciajones@yahoo.com
        Attached Files

Comment

• masp3392
          • Jun 2011

JEALOUS! how did you pick up the nike gamer?

Originally posted by solarlottry
          With football under way it is time to get this thread rocking again!!!

I have not posted in quite some time but have added a few nice things...

Ken Norton Jr. 1986 Rose Bowl worn gamer with LOA from Norton Sr. Quality game use and really beautiful rose embroidery on the shoulders.

2012 Terrell Owens seattle Seahawks preseason worn away gamer. New Nike jersey with interesting neck tags.

1984 Michael Carter Pro Bowl worn jersey. Carter was issued #94 for the pro bowl that year as Richard Dent wore #95. One of the largest jerseys I have!!!

2002 Garrison Hearst away gamer. Purchased from Wayne Otto at ProAm Sports. Wayne mentioned that the 49ers had left a number of superstar gamers in the boxes and boxes of jerseys he bought from them. A really nice gamer with good use, hits, a repair between the back numbers and custom side inserts.

Always buying quality 49er gamers and ALL 1994 49er gamers. Paying a finders fee as well for info that leads to a sale.

Paul
          garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• perlman9
            • Dec 2007

Chris Rucker I picked up from the Colts Pro Shop when they all went to $99

Jason Perlman
            jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• masp3392
              • Jun 2011

Willis McGahee game used road white worn 11/6/11 @ Oakland.
              20 carries, 163 yards, 2 TD's

I now have both his jersey's worn against the raiders, 1st was the orange alternate worn 1st game of the NFL season last year, which also was McGahee's official debut with the broncos.

Absolutely used and abused. What can you NOT photomatch with this jersey! The pictures definitly don't do it justice. Obvious photomatch is the 1x1 inch tear on the right shoulder.

Comment

• abstractheory
                • Apr 2010

Nice jersey masp'! Now that's a photo match

Comment

• abstractheory
                  • Apr 2010

Wow, VISUALCONCEPTSNJ....Doesn't get much cooler than that!! Very, very nice!!

Comment

• VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
                    • Feb 2012

@abstractheory... Thanks So Much...

Comment

• COWBOYS4EVR
                      • Dec 2011

Felix Jones 2011 Game Used From Steiner.

Click image for larger version

Name:	jones1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	685572

Name:	jones2.jpg
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	685573

Name:	jones3.jpg
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	685574

Comment

• tom1315
                        • Mar 2008

"COWBOYS4EVR," a really nice Felix Jones helmet. Thanks for sharing!

Tom

GO PACK! NC State 1981 graduate

Comment

• sctizzle
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
                          Back Of The Helmet...
                          Visualconceptsnj--can u please email me at sjnyr@aol.com

Thanks
                          Scott

Comment

• solarlottry
                            • Jan 2009

How about them 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0 and looking for more! Alex Smith looks confident and is getting better each and every game. Frank Gore looks like he is 5 years younger and VD is going to have a monster year. Crabtree is finally looking like a first round pick and we have not even seen big Brandon Jacobs yet! The D is tough and going to get even tougher once the Smith duo gets started. I have been waiting for a team like this since 1994 and a 6th Lombardi trophy would look real nice after all these years!

Won a sweet J J Stokes home rookie gamer with team letter last week off of eBay and could not be happier. Had been looking for one ever since 1999, when I sold the one I had purchased from MOS back in 1996. Funny thing is that I paid 750$ from MOS but only 300$ on eBay.

My son loves checking out the collection and he especially liked a William Floyd gamer. Floyd was #40 and my son's 4th birthday was last week.

Always buying 49er gamers and ALL 1994 49er game worn/used items. Paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for information that leads to a sale.

Paul
                            garciajones@yahoo.com
                            Attached Files

Comment

• gadsden86
                              • Oct 2011

Nice Stokes jersey. Nice to see the 49ers do well again.

That Nicks Helmet is sick would love to get a Dolphins Helmet in my PC.

Comment

• masp3392
                                • Jun 2011

FRANK GORE is being the beast he usually is!!!!

Originally posted by solarlottry
                                How about them 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0 and looking for more! Alex Smith looks confident and is getting better each and every game. Frank Gore looks like he is 5 years younger and VD is going to have a monster year. Crabtree is finally looking like a first round pick and we have not even seen big Brandon Jacobs yet! The D is tough and going to get even tougher once the Smith duo gets started. I have been waiting for a team like this since 1994 and a 6th Lombardi trophy would look real nice after all these years!

Won a sweet J J Stokes home rookie gamer with team letter last week off of eBay and could not be happier. Had been looking for one ever since 1999, when I sold the one I had purchased from MOS back in 1996. Funny thing is that I paid 750$ from MOS but only 300$ on eBay.

My son loves checking out the collection and he especially liked a William Floyd gamer. Floyd was #40 and my son's 4th birthday was last week.

Always buying 49er gamers and ALL 1994 49er game worn/used items. Paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for information that leads to a sale.

Paul
                                garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...