Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
    • Feb 2012

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

2011 Ladainian Tomlinson Game Used New York Jets Jersey. Worn Oct 17, 2011 Vs. Miami...
    Jets Coa... :d
    Attached Files

Comment

• perlman9
      • Dec 2007

Got it a while ago, but a pre-season worn Matt Vanderbeek Colts jersey with patch. Good use for pre-season jersey and nice for my MSU Alum collection

Jason Perlman
      jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by perlman9
        Got it a while ago, but a pre-season worn Matt Vanderbeek Colts jersey with patch. Good use for pre-season jersey and nice for my MSU Alum collection

AWESOME!!!

Comment

• perlman9
          • Dec 2007

Thanks! Got it cheap at NFL Auctions, couldnt believe the price the Ervin Baldwin got as a pre-season throwback. Was bummed I couldn't snag it but can't get them all I guess =)
          Jason Perlman
          jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• d4347
            • Sep 2010

Also posted these pics in the Bears discussion but I like it so much I wanted to share it here as well. 12/18/11 Izzy Idonije game used Bears full uniform.

Rob
            Click image for larger version

Name:	idonije 001.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	208.0 KB
ID:	686020

Name:	idonije 005.JPG
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	686021

Name:	idonije 002.JPG
Size:	211.5 KB
ID:	686022
            robertbrender@hotmail.com

Comment

• perlman9
              • Dec 2007

Just picked up this Jim Szymanski game used Denver Broncos jersey for the MSU alumni collection

Jason Perlman
              jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• perlman9
                • Dec 2007

A few more MSU Alumni

Renaldo Hill Denver Broncos Throwback

Derrick Mason Baltimore Ravens

Javon Ringer Tennessee Titans

Jason Perlman
                jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• sctizzle
                  • Nov 2005

First 2010 Giants with New Stadium Patch I have seen...The Giants only wore this patch for the first game of the new stadium against the Panthers. Worn by Chase Blackburn and also has the Captain C patch as he was the special teams captain.

-Scott
                  sjnyr@aol.com

Comment

• mad87man
                    • Feb 2011

Awesome jersey man. I wish i could find the Jets one from the first game with their patch on it.

Comment

• sctizzle
                      • Nov 2005

Thanks! I've been trying to find one since 2010 so it only took two years! It took a year to find a game ball from the game so now I have a nice combo.

Comment

• VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
                        • Feb 2012

Victor Cruz And Steve Smith Game Used/ Signed Cleats From The September 20, 2012 Giants Vs. Panthers Game***
                        Attached Files

Comment

• solarlottry
                          • Jan 2009

A few new additions spanning almost the last 30 years of professional football!

1984-85 USFL Stallions Joe Cribbs gamer with great use, multiple repairs and custom hem. I have a 1986 Cribbs complete 49ers uniform with the rare 40th anniversary patch on the pants and I thought that the USFL shirt would go nicely with it.

I have been a bit wary of Mile High Auctions ever since they sold a 1994 Jerry Rice gamer that was so obviously fake that it was amusing. Combined with the fact that they did not remove it from the auction after I emailed/spoke to them, I was hesitant to bid in their auctions. After looking through their past auction results and seeing a number of seemingly quality items, I took a shot with the Cribbs and could not be happier.

2011 Frank Gore 9-11 gamer acquired from GUU's own Jeff of "Game Used Authentic". Jeff is the penultimate collector/seller and, as always it is a pleasure doing business with him. The Gore is a classic piece, worn in a historical game and is photo-matched.

Always looking for 49er game worn items, especially 1994 gamers and vintage shirts such as Dwight Clark and Fred Dean.

Paying up to a 500$ finders fee for quality information that leads to a sale!

Paul
                          garciajones@yahoo.com
                          Attached Files

Comment

• solarlottry
                            • Jan 2009

Joe Cribbs 1986 49ers uniform with the rare 40th anniversary patch. This patch was worn on the pants for the 1986 season but few survive as most pants were recycled and the patch removed for use in 1987.

My new 1984-85 USFL Cribbs shirt goes nicely with the 1986 uniform. I had planned to post all the images together but for some reason the 49er images did not load onto my previous post.

Another addition that I do not think I have posted is a 1986 Michael Carter Pro Bowl gamer. This is one of the largest jerseys I have ever seen. Carter was one of my favorite players of his era and the only player to win an Olympic medal (shotput) and a SB ring in the same season (1988).

Also posted are two late 80s 49er Carter home shirts, both hammered with use. The second was a gamer that had been converted into a practice shirt, with the nameplate removed. It has also been lengthened considerably by adding a piece of an old Russell gamer to the bottom. The shirt still has both tags on it!

Always buying 49er gamers and any/all 1994 49er gamers! Paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for quality info that leads to a sale!

Paul
                            garciajones@yahoo.com
                            Attached Files

Comment

• mickeymbz
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2011

great vintage stuff paul.. the commons are def more rarer than the superstars. incredible collection

Comment

• solarlottry
                                • Jan 2009

Mick

As always-thanks for the kind words!!!

We both love those commons almost as much as the stars! I sure wish some of the commons were easier to find though. I guess the search is a large part of the challenge of putting together a world class collection, such as your Lakers collection.

By the way, what the hell is going on with them???

2003-04 Jerry Rice Raiders gamer-shows nice use with single repair. Custom hem. Have a number of style matches but still looking for a photo-match though. If anyone can locate one-50$ goes to them!!!

Always buying 49er gamers and ALL 1994 49er GU items. Paying a finders fee for quality info that leads to a sale.

Paul
                                garciajones@yahoo.com

I noticed that JO is still active in the jersey industry as he outbid me on the Aldon Smith gamer recently sold by NFL Auctions. He is also advertising the upcoming Goldin Auction. Does anyone know what is up with this?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...