Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by dwgpnd53 View Post
    Here is some of my collection! Hopefully you enjoy it and let me know if you have any Browns game jerseys for sale or trade! Email me heirloomframingcompany@gmail.com
    You wouldn't happen to have a TJ Ward jersey would you?
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com

Here is some of my collection! Hopefully you enjoy it and let me know if you have any Browns game jerseys for sale or trade! Email me heirloomframingcompany@gmail.com
    NICE Browns collection!

Shot in the dark, but do you have any Brandon McDonald game jerseys?

Any Trent Richardson jerseys in thre?

How about them 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0 and looking for more! Alex Smith looks confident and is getting better each and every game. Frank Gore looks like he is 5 years younger and VD is going to have a monster year. Crabtree is finally looking like a first round pick and we have not even seen big Brandon Jacobs yet! The D is tough and going to get even tougher once the Smith duo gets started. I have been waiting for a team like this since 1994 and a 6th Lombardi trophy would look real nice after all these years!

Won a sweet J J Stokes home rookie gamer with team letter last week off of eBay and could not be happier. Had been looking for one ever since 1999, when I sold the one I had purchased from MOS back in 1996. Funny thing is that I paid 750$ from MOS but only 300$ on eBay.

My son loves checking out the collection and he especially liked a William Floyd gamer. Floyd was #40 and my son's 4th birthday was last week.

Always buying 49er gamers and ALL 1994 49er game worn/used items. Paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for information that leads to a sale.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Nice Stokes jersey. Nice to see the 49ers do well again.

That Nicks Helmet is sick would love to get a Dolphins Helmet in my PC.

FRANK GORE is being the beast he usually is!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by solarlottry View Post
    How about them 49ers!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-0 and looking for more! Alex Smith looks confident and is getting better each and every game. Frank Gore looks like he is 5 years younger and VD is going to have a monster year. Crabtree is finally looking like a first round pick and we have not even seen big Brandon Jacobs yet! The D is tough and going to get even tougher once the Smith duo gets started. I have been waiting for a team like this since 1994 and a 6th Lombardi trophy would look real nice after all these years!

Won a sweet J J Stokes home rookie gamer with team letter last week off of eBay and could not be happier. Had been looking for one ever since 1999, when I sold the one I had purchased from MOS back in 1996. Funny thing is that I paid 750$ from MOS but only 300$ on eBay.

My son loves checking out the collection and he especially liked a William Floyd gamer. Floyd was #40 and my son's 4th birthday was last week.

Always buying 49er gamers and ALL 1994 49er game worn/used items. Paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for information that leads to a sale.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Nice jersey masp'! Now that's a photo match

Wow, VISUALCONCEPTSNJ....Doesn't get much cooler than that!! Very, very nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by VISUALCONCEPTSNJ View Post
    Back Of The Helmet...
    Visualconceptsnj--can u please email me at sjnyr@aol.com

Thanks
    Scott

Just got around to taking pictures of some Jerseys I have had for a while. A few Common and No Name Players: '96 Kalaniuvalu, '93 Jon Melander, '91 Derek Russell, '91 Darrell Hamilton, '97 Trevor Pryce Practice jersey and a 00 Desmond Clark Practice jersey..
    Attached Images Attached Images