• Feb 2012

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Signed And Inscribed...
      Attached Files

Comment

• swainer
        • Feb 2012

Great AD jersey. I've admired that one since it has been up on ebay. Great purchase!!! Hopefully you got it for a decent price.
        Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Comment

• Preston
          • Mar 2010

Did some photowork for Kevin Huber of the Bengals and Nashville native Frank Omiyale of the Seahawks and got these in return:
          Attached Files

Comment

• Preston
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Preston
            Did some photowork for Kevin Huber of the Bengals and Nashville native Frank Omiyale of the Seahawks and got these in return:
            Well, shoot. The Huber pic was way too small. Let's try this again...
            Attached Files

Comment

• chakes89
              • May 2006

SWEET! Go Bengals!
              I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• beaglegypsy003
                • Mar 2010

Another three jerseys added to my University of Hawaii alumni collection:
                Walter Murray 1986-87 Indianapolis Colts and Adrian Klemm 2001 team issued New England Patriots (bought from the Patriots Pro Shop).
                Attached Files

Comment

• beaglegypsy003
                  • Mar 2010

Another Hawaii player. Jeris White 1977-79 Tampa Bay Buccaneers jersey (first Hawaii high school and University of Hawaii player to play in the Super Bowl).
                  Attached Files

Comment

• beaglegypsy003
                    • Mar 2010

Sorry. I can count up to three but the Jeris White pictures wouldn't upload with the Murray and Klemm pictures and I had to send them separate.

Comment

• Preston
                      • Mar 2010

Caught a couple pairs tonight after the Jets/Titans game...

Laron Landry (top)

Jordan White (bottom)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• perlman9
                        • Dec 2007

Just picked up a Jeff Smoker Rams for my MSU alum collection. www.photobucket.com/msugameworn

Jason Perlman
                        jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• perlman9
                          • Dec 2007

a few more for the MSU alum collection, all Eagles with Meigray paperwork

Game Issued Bill Johnson Home and Away

Ike Reese

Jason Perlman
                          jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
                            • Feb 2012

2012 Marshawn Lynch Game Worn Seahawks Jersey 12/2/12 Vs. Chicago... :d
                            Attached Files

Comment

• solarlottry
                              • Jan 2009

To follow a Marshawn Lynch gamer after the blowout loss the 49ers had Sunday is a bit brutal but one has to look forward not back at this point in the season.

The NFL these days is all about parity and any week it seems any team can win. One thing that has to change though is the penalties. I do not understand how some of these defensive unnecessary roughness calls can be made when the hits are textbook hits. It is really getting to the point where the game itself is losing some of its appeal.

I am all for player safety but when a DB who hits a receiver with his shoulder and knocks him down as he is catching the ball gets flagged, it makes no sense. What are defenses to do-just let the catch be made and then tackle?

When the excitement of the game is being phased out by a never ending litany of penalties it is hard to watch. We are seeing textbook tackles being called 15 yard penalties on one hand yet the very next play there is clear holding and no call. At least be consistent.

A few new pickups for the holidays!

Dashon Goldson 2010-11 seasons worn uniform. Shows nice game use with multiple repairs on both the jersey and the pants. Finding gamers from the last few seasons with extensive use or repairs is uncommon.

It seems that 99% of what is sold via NFL Auctions was worn in one game. The jerseys tend to show nice use but there is a noticeable difference between one game use and season long or multi-game use. This Goldson shirt is a perfect example of a season long used jersey with fraying to the numbers, multiple repairs, good wash wear and hit marks of varying age. This is the exact type of jersey I love adding to the collection!

The pants are cool in that the long "socks" are sewn right into the pants. Towel is also interesting in that it has velcro on the inside to help it stick to the pants.

Tai Streets 2000 home and away game worn jerseys-both with really nice use plus 2 footballs caught by Streets for TDs. The footballs are marked with cloth tape noting the game in which each TD was caught.

The Streets items came out of his unpaid storage locker along with at least 5 of his helmets, additional game worn jerseys, 2 painted presentation footballs and a number of other football related items.

It boggles my mind as to how people can just let their personal belongings disappear due to unpaid storage rental space. I am in no position to judge anyone as to what is or is not valuable to oneself but it is was my stuff from my time in the NFL no way does it get auctioned off. I have no idea as to what Tai Streets's financial situation is but unless he is homeless, the helmets, footballs and jerseys could fit into the trunk of a car! With what just 2 of the helmets sold for (they all sold for very very reasonable prices thus their short lived presence on eBay) the storage bill could have been paid! In any case at least these items have found a quality home and I hope Tai Streets is doing well.

Always buying 49er game worn jerseys and ALL 1994 49er gamers. Paying up to a 500$ finders fee for quality info leading to a sale.

Paul
                              garciajones@yahoo.com
                              Attached Files

Comment

• 5toolplayer
                                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by VISUALCONCEPTSNJ
                                Signed And Inscribed...
                                Love your jersey. Looks like you got it for a good price off ebay. Peterson gamers are totally hammered and so easy to photo match. I just picked up a 2012 AD jersey which I will be posting pics of later today.
                                5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Comment

Working...