Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 114 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

34swtns-Thanks much! It means a lot to me that other collectors enjoy seeing the collection. It is one of the many reasons that I collect with such passion, as I am sure you do with Da Bears!

Starting in 1991 and switching to gamers in 94, while living in SF, really helped. I was able to meet many GU collectors that I still correspond with today. Many of the new additions are from collectors and dealers that I have done business with since 94. I had a lull in GU collecting from 1998-2005 but caught the bug again after buying a Derrick Loville 94 SB worn throwback. After that I was hooked and have been fairly lucky at times.

Also offering good $$$ for collector's gamers really helps "push" the sale along! I cant tell you how many times I have been able to purchase a shirt that has been for sale (or even not for sale) by making a GOOD offer. It also helps open the door to networking and additional purchases.

You have a great Bears collection and with JO getting the shirts it is sometimes too easy (but expensive) to get what you want. I try to only buy current players that I like (if they are cheap enough) or possible superstars at reasonable prices. I dont think you can go wrong with vintage football gamers as there always seems to be a market for them. People tend to remember the "good old days"-like the 94 49ers. Shirts from such teams tend to hold their value. Todays shirts are produced in such #s that, unless the shirt is from an important game, value tends to drift down-almost like a used car!

Well thanks for the compliment and happy collecting. I have a few nice posts coming up so stay tuned!

Best
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Always buying 49ers gamers and any 1994 49er gamer. Paying a finders fee.

early 50s Steelers George Hughes jersey, tons of repairs on it, with a screenshot of him at guard at Forbes Field back in the day! I couldn't figure out how to rotate the photos, sorry about that...
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by genius View Post
    early 50s Steelers George Hughes jersey, tons of repairs on it, with a screenshot of him at guard at Forbes Field back in the day! I couldn't figure out how to rotate the photos, sorry about that...
    Genius,

That's a helluva jersey. What kind of tagging does it have?

Wilson...

Banned

Talking Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

That Steelers jersey is as awesome as the 1962 Pireats one you posted earlier. GREAT STUFF!

Dave Miedema

Thanks Dave!

Finally I have a Detroit Lions Gamer to share....

This is a Bryant Westbrook from 2000....

Nice - Westbrook

Go Lions!

I'm looking to buy Lion gamers #s

10 - 17 -34 - 44 - 91 - 93
    Maybe 19 & 65

Cash or trade Detroit Wheels helmets.

yeah I collect numbers more so than names.

bosch@boschsmith.com

Yancey Thigpen Pro Bowl jersey with the Steeler hypocycloids out of order! Should be yellow top, red to the right, blue below.

Just got this in the mail today...I've been looking for a Teal Davone Bess jersey for a while. Unwashed with lots of grass stains and hit marks, game worn this season from J.O. Sports. Thanks to Robert for the heads up!