Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 115 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2171
    Banned

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Just picked up my first 2 Game Used jerseys, well technically I purcahsed them over a week ago, but recieved them in the mail on Friday. I'm over all very pleased, and was so surprised to see that the numbers material is a lot different than my authentic Dolphins jersey I own. Are all game jerseys like this? I also noticed I can see mesh holes on the numbers, almost as if the white material is some what transparent. Very unique jerseys and I'm very satisfied with the two jerseys.

Well up first is a game worn Jay Fiedler vs Chicago Bears in 2002 (I believe it was the only time the Dolphins ever wore the patch thats on it. I'm not 100% positive and am sure some of you would know exactly. Please don't hate me if I'm wrong on this ) The patch is a little stained and beat up, but overall looks really cool. I bought the jersey on a very weird website that isin't even known for selling jerseys, but in fact known for selling Dolls and Barbies. It came with team COA. It's also autographed by Jay Fiedler, both certificate and jersey. Would love for a Dolphins expert to let me know if the Signature is in fact real. I paid practically nothing for the jersey so if the Sig is indeed fake I can take the loss, because the jersey in itself is absolutely awsome. I was able to photo match this to jersey worn against Bears from Getty Image.

Next up is a game worn Chad Pennington jersey. I was able to photo match it on a loose white thread on the shoulder number 1. Without that thread I wouldn't have been able to get a real crystal clear photo match, I found it to be really cool to get an exact match on my first few jerseys I've ever owned.I must say this hobby is awsome and I'm really looking forward to learning from you guys. Also really looking forward to seeing all of your new pick ups and jersey/bat collections. I hope you guys can enjoy the pictures.

here is the photo match. If you can zoom in on the 1 on shoulder you can see the white fabric that matches my jersey. Its small but is great evidence on what I thought to be a hard jersey to match.

Thanks guys!

Credit to Getty Images, and Indystar for outsite source images I used.

Banned

Falcon very cool Bess jersey. Check this old link out that I found of Devon Bess jersey. http://www.legendaryauctions.com/Lot...sed-White-Mesh

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Just got this in the mail today...I've been looking for a Teal Davone Bess jersey for a while. Unwashed with lots of grass stains and hit marks, game worn this season from J.O. Sports. Thanks to Robert for the heads up!
    Kyle-GREAT shirt!!!

Robert is the man at JO. If you are in Las Vegas go to their store and check it out. It is a 20 minute cab ride from the strip and well worth the trip. I went there when I was in Vegas a few months ago and saw so much cool stuff it was ridiculous! Plus getting to meet everyone is nice so you can put a face to the name. A very cool and worthwhile side trip.

Do you still have the Falcons LeLie?

What is up with the Falcons this year? How about my 49ers though!!!!!

Best
    Paul

We should hook up one day soon as I have a bunch of good shirts to show you.

Always buying 49ers gamers and paying a finders fee.
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Very nice Gamejersey! Two great jerseys to start your collection with.... I miss the days of Pennington, I'd even settle for Fiedler at this point haha.

If you happen to come across another Penny shoot me an e-mail I've been looking for one for a while. Thanks finfanrb23-rw34@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gamejersey4hub View Post
    Just picked up my first 2 Game Used jerseys, well technically I purcahsed them over a week ago, but recieved them in the mail on Friday. I'm over all very pleased, and was so surprised to see that the numbers material is a lot different than my authentic Dolphins jersey I own. Are all game jerseys like this? I also noticed I can see mesh holes on the numbers, almost as if the white material is some what transparent. Very unique jerseys and I'm very satisfied with the two jerseys.

Well up first is a game worn Jay Fiedler vs Chicago Bears in 2002 (I believe it was the only time the Dolphins ever wore the patch thats on it. I'm not 100% positive and am sure some of you would know exactly. Please don't hate me if I'm wrong on this ) The patch is a little stained and beat up, but overall looks really cool. I bought the jersey on a very weird website that isin't even known for selling jerseys, but in fact known for selling Dolls and Barbies. It came with team COA. It's also autographed by Jay Fiedler, both certificate and jersey. Would love for a Dolphins expert to let me know if the Signature is in fact real. I paid practically nothing for the jersey so if the Sig is indeed fake I can take the loss, because the jersey in itself is absolutely awsome. I was able to photo match this to jersey worn against Bears from Getty Image.

Next up is a game worn Chad Pennington jersey. I was able to photo match it on a loose white thread on the shoulder number 1. Without that thread I wouldn't have been able to get a real crystal clear photo match, I found it to be really cool to get an exact match on my first few jerseys I've ever owned.I must say this hobby is awsome and I'm really looking forward to learning from you guys. Also really looking forward to seeing all of your new pick ups and jersey/bat collections. I hope you guys can enjoy the pictures.

here is the photo match. If you can zoom in on the 1 on shoulder you can see the white fabric that matches my jersey. Its small but is great evidence on what I thought to be a hard jersey to match.

Thanks guys!

Credit to Getty Images, and Indystar for outsite source images I used.

Gamejersey4hub, please shoot me an email if you don't mind. Thanks!

Banned

sure thing.

Banned

I will definitely let you know if I come across another Chad Pennington. I got it for a really good price. I really want to try to obtain a Sage Rosenfels Giants, or Dolphins jersey next. As well as a Braun shirt.

Gamejerseyhub - welcome to the board!

I wanted to let you know your Fiedler autograph on your gamer is legit - I've seen his autograph and gotten him a couple times - matches up perfectly. and, nice jerseys, by the way! Pennington is one of THE nicest people on the planet - SUPER CLASS GUY.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Gamejerseyhub - welcome to the board!

I wanted to let you know your Fiedler autograph on your gamer is legit - I've seen his autograph and gotten him a couple times - matches up perfectly. and, nice jerseys, by the way! Pennington is one of THE nicest people on the planet - SUPER CLASS GUY.
    Thanks Preston! I really appreciate the autograph consultant. I'm more attracted to the classy players of the sport just because I feel they are the ones who I've always tried to model myself after growing up as a kid. One of the most classy players I've always had an obsession for growing up was Barry Sanders, just class all around. Don't get me wrong I like the entertainment of the modern NFL players. IE, T.O, Neon Deon, Ocho. But when looking into game jerseys the character of the player and what he stood for as a leader and role model is one that plays a major role in me buying that specific player. Call me old school I guess haha. I've met Pennington at Hofstra Jets training camp with my father and he was indeed a very stand up guy. I heard stories when he first entered the Dolphins organization that he would shake everyones hand leading up to game time from ushers, to field security. Fiedler I have never met, but I know he was the same way. I like to collect Jewish players jerseys, for the fact there are so few. Plus my girlfriend is Jewish (Me being Roman Catholic) I'm tring to impress her father by wearing Jewish raised players. He was very impressed by the Fiedler

Thanks Preston! I really appreciate the autograph consultant. I'm more attracted to the classy players of the sport just because I feel they are the ones who I've always tried to model myself after growing up as a kid.
    Completely agree...Pennington is from Knoxville and is as southern as can be and is completely real and like he is "on tv" - can't be said for people like Favre, Marshall Faulk, Deion Sanders, Warren Sapp and plenty of others...but I agree w/ you in that it's a much better feeling to get a gamer of someone who's not only a good player but a good GUY too.

Yes, I have Titans gamers of Pacman, Haynesworth and VY in my collection, but I also have good guys like D-Mase, McNair (regardless of that "situation" he had a HUGE heart and did so many things for people that no one knew about, and was awesome to fans), KVB, Kearse etc.