Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 117 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff. Help with TO Eagles photo-match

Last page!!!

All the practice shirts on page 3 have team letters as does the Hanks jersey.

2004 Eagles TO gamer with tons of use and a few repairs. MeiGray paperwork.

This shirt is a beauty! I have not been able to photo-match it and would be willing to pay 25$ to the first person who does. I can send better and many more images and I will also post them. "AstrosGU" got the 50$ for the Bengals TO photo-match so hopefully another GUU member can collect this 25$.

2010 Aldon Smith Mizzou gamer, worn vs. Kansas. Another sweet shirt with nice use and 2 or 3 repairs. Another JOsportsco pickup and 49er 1st round pick. He is a BEAST with 2 sacks last week alone! Watch out Lions as we are coming for you!

Always buying 49er gamers and other random shirts of players i like (still missing that TO Bills gamer). Paying a finders fee.
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Amazing stuff as always, Paul! I love seeing those older jerseys. It's especially amazing when you think of how unbelievable it is that these things even exist after 15+ years and weren't disgarded or left sitting in a box in storage somewhere.
    I used to collect 1st generation (1967-1971) Hot Wheels and Johnny Lightning die-cast toy cars and I never ceased to be amazed when I would acquire one that was still in the original package. The idea that this thing even exists after all this time is incredible much less that it's in this condition. Time has a way of making things disappear but isn't it great that some people have the foresight to save things when they could just as easily toss them out?

I haven't posted in a long time....but this one is about the coolest Jersey that I have ever owned...Its been through a battle and is photo matched at least a half dozen times.

Mulligans-GREAT shirt!!!

Did that come from the player himself as one would think that they got to keep their SB jerseys?

I have a couple SB worn 49ers gamers and I really like them but yours is very sweet especially knowing how hard Patriots shirts are to acquire.

Keep em coming!!!

We need more football postings as we are knee deep in the season and there have been minimal shirts posted.

Always buying 49er gamers and paying a finders fee.
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Wicked shirt Mulligans! I never seen a Dillon Pats jersey, let alone SB worn! Amazing.

nice jersey jeff! (although i cant stand the pats)

Thanks guys....It came directly from the locker room...It is definitely the only Patriots Superbowl Jersey that I have ever seen?

Yea its a beautiful jersey and if you ever come across a eagles used one from a sb let me know=)

I'm getting jealous of all this Dolphin stuff floating around here now! I am pleased the JO is now selling their jerseys.....now if only the price would come down on some!

Redskins Kelley Mh 100 Gamer