Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 124 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Love the Moore Glove. Too bad he got hurt. Would love to get more dolphins game used stuff just need more money.....

Just got this in the mail and I absolutely love it. Game Used John Abraham Falcons jersey from 9/11 game vs the Bears. Just saw the Michael Turner sell for over $2,600 so I'm pretty satisfied w/ the $785 I paid...BTW, it came unwashed, but I'm leaning toward washing it so my wife will let me take it outta the bag!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Some recent pickups from NFL Auctions:

Delanie Walker 2010 International Series gamer vs. Broncos in London

Adam Snyder 2010 IS vs. Broncos in London

Joe Staley 2010 IS vs. Broncos in London

1994 Steve Young away throwback with team letter worn vs. Chargers in regular season. In the process of photo-matching it now. His jerseys are the hardest to match up as they show the least wear. Surprisingly the game dvd does not show that many close ups of him standing still, in the huddle or on the sideline. This only makes it that much harder to match up.

Always buying 49er gamers and ALL 1994 49er GU items. Paying a finders fee for any quality GU 49er items!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Just got this in the mail and I absolutely love it. Game Used John Abraham Falcons jersey from 9/11 game vs the Bears. Just saw the Michael Turner sell for over $2,600 so I'm pretty satisfied w/ the $785 I paid...BTW, it came unwashed, but I'm leaning toward washing it so my wife will let me take it outta the bag!
    getting in my antrel rolle 9/11 jersey soon, also from nfl auctions/unwashed ... can't wait to pass out because of the smell when i open that bag lol

One quick footnote-when I received the 3 GU 49er shirts from NFL auctions, to my pleasant surprise NONE of them smelled nearly as bad as shirts I have previously purchased.

I do not know if NFL Auctions is actively trying to decrease the odor of the gamers (my Frank Gore smelled so bad my wife would not let it into the house for a week!) by spraying them with something. The gamers were all unwashed but they did not smell as bad.

Please post what you think of the smell as you get the jerseys sent out from this season.

Thanks
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by solarlottry View Post
    One quick footnote-when I received the 3 GU 49er shirts from NFL auctions, to my pleasant surprise NONE of them smelled nearly as bad as shirts I have previously purchased.

I do not know if NFL Auctions is actively trying to decrease the odor of the gamers (my Frank Gore smelled so bad my wife would not let it into the house for a week!) by spraying them with something. The gamers were all unwashed but they did not smell as bad.

Please post what you think of the smell as you get the jerseys sent out from this season.

Thanks
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    how many frank gore's do you have? i remember you posting a while back you have a international series game used of him

Falcon, nice pick up with that Abraham - great price. I had picked up the Grimes 9/11 a few weeks back myself. Photoshelter has some great shots from that game if your interested. It does seem that in general there are more 9/11 shots on all the sites just due to the uniqueness of the day.

JE

Quote Originally Posted by masp3392 View Post
    how many frank gore's do you have? i remember you posting a while back you have a international series game used of him
    Just the shirt from the IS game which shows nice game use, is photo-matched and WAS the WORST smelling jersey I have ever owned!!! I left it on my lanai (terrace for you mainlanders) for a week until my wife would let it in the house.

I have attached images of the shirt hanging out so to be. In the last image you can see Waikiki and the ocean in the background!

Always buying 49er gamers!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com