Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 125 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2171
    Banned

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Just got this in the mail and I absolutely love it. Game Used John Abraham Falcons jersey from 9/11 game vs the Bears. Just saw the Michael Turner sell for over $2,600 so I'm pretty satisfied w/ the $785 I paid...BTW, it came unwashed, but I'm leaning toward washing it so my wife will let me take it outta the bag!
    Nice jersey. I would lean against washing it though because it will greatly reduce the value of the item in most collectors minds. Plus you probably will wash off the NFL PSA sticker. A suggestion would be to try to air it out.

Great to see some love for the Raiders! Thanks for posting. However, I'm confused. Hasn't Janikowski worn the same Bike helmet for several years? I don't think I've ever seen him with a Revolution helmet. Do you have any information about when it was worn?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjandthe40 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK View Post
    Great to see some love for the Raiders! Thanks for posting. However, I'm confused. Hasn't Janikowski worn the same Bike helmet for several years? I don't think I've ever seen him with a Revolution helmet. Do you have any information about when it was worn?

Thanks from one raider fan to another.

As for the helmet, it came from the alameda practise faculty. It's not game worn. But thought it was a cool pick up. I work in Oakland are you a local guy?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjandthe40 View Post
    Thanks from one raider fan to another.

As for the helmet, it came from the alameda practise faculty. It's not game worn. But thought it was a cool pick up. I work in Oakland are you a local guy?
    Yup. Live and work in Oakland. Need to get a helmet one of these days.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

I live in Hayward, send me a message I can help with helmets

Quote Originally Posted by solarlottry View Post
    Just the shirt from the IS game which shows nice game use, is photo-matched and WAS the WORST smelling jersey I have ever owned!!! I left it on my lanai (terrace for you mainlanders) for a week until my wife would let it in the house.

I have attached images of the shirt hanging out so to be. In the last image you can see Waikiki and the ocean in the background!

Always buying 49er gamers!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    great piece!

never see frank gore stuff to often

Quote Originally Posted by JackHE View Post
    Falcon, nice pick up with that Abraham - great price. I had picked up the Grimes 9/11 a few weeks back myself. Photoshelter has some great shots from that game if your interested. It does seem that in general there are more 9/11 shots on all the sites just due to the uniqueness of the day.

JE
    Hey Jack, we should communicate a bit, I think I was bidding against u on that Grimes, maybe u coulda got it cheaper. Sorry! Do u know who got the Julio?

Falcon-Please do NOT wash the JA gamer!!! I have a Frank Gore from 2010 that smelled like Hotel street at 4AM! I kept it on my lanai for about a week and now it smells much better. Also washing it will remove other game use and detract from its value.

I heard Ashley LeLie was CEO of the Hawaii part of a new semi-pro football league. He was on the sports-animals on the radio, a few days ago and it sounded fascinating.

Give me a call sometime so we can hook up with Rex and check out all of our new additions.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Paul.....no way man.....you aired out the Gore??? The odor on that baby was something special!!

Falcon,

Not sure on where the Julio went but I thought that went for a steal too. Just couldn't drop that $$ as much as I wanted to. I have a Julio bama so that will have to do for awhile I guess. Sure, let's stay in touch - my email is listed on my posts.

No sweat on the Grimes - I got a great photo that I will display with the jersey once it "airs" out. Whew !!

Jack