X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Preston
    • Mar 2010

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Originally posted by perlman9
    Can't say enough about the Patriot Pro Shop guys and Jim for helping me secure this Jace Sayler jersey. Unbelievable guys who care about the collector as well as the product.

Pats COA says issued but has some snags and shoulder transfer that I believe it worn since he only played sparingly. Either way, great addition to my MSU alum collection.

Nice piece Jason! I've been considering contacting them about a couple players - is their pricing reasonable?

Comment

• CPuente57
      • Jun 2010

Ladainian Tomlinson 2007 Pro Bowl Used Jersey. Shows excellent wear for a Pro Bowl Jersey and Tomlinson scored a TD. NFL PSA/DNA Certified. Awesome piece.

Chris P
      http://chrisptop100.blogspot.com/

Comment

• RKO18
        • Sep 2008

Great LT jersey Chris.

Pretty significant piece of history you picked up. Your jersey was worn during the February 2007 Pro Bowl, which concluded Tomlinson's record setting 2006 MVP season.

Here's a solid photo-match for you.

Comment

• RKO18
          • Sep 2008

Here are some photo-matches for your Adrian Peterson gamer as well:

Comment

• CPuente57
            • Jun 2010

Appreciate those photos! Yeah, I was stoked to add the Tomlinson. I saw it originally sold for $6500 in Hunt's auction in 2011. I got mine for a little over 2 grand after the buyer premium on SCP's recent auction. Love it and the Peterson!
            Chris P

Comment

• CPuente57
              • Jun 2010

I was actually bidding on this Moss too, very nice!

Originally posted by RKO18
              I won a fantastic Randy Moss gamer in the recent SCP Auction.

Certification is from NFL Auction. The jersey was worn in Randy's return to the Metrodome on 10/17/10 vs. the Dallas Cowboys. It was his last home game as a member of the Minnesota Vikings. Worn during the last five-reception game of his career, Moss he passed Hall of Famer Art Monk to move into 9th place on the NFL's career receptions list.

Chris P

Comment

• RKO18
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by CPuente57
                Appreciate those photos! Yeah, I was stoked to add the Tomlinson. I saw it originally sold for $6500 in Hunt's auction in 2011. I got mine for a little over 2 grand after the buyer premium on SCP's recent auction. Love it and the Peterson!
                Very reasonable price on the Tomlinson IMO.

Not only is it a Pro Bowl gamer, but it's very easily photo-matched and comes from one of the greatest running back seasons in NFL history.

Comment

• RKO18
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by CPuente57
                  I was actually bidding on this Moss too, very nice!
                  Thanks!

Moss jerseys are not very easy to come by. Mine is particularly interesting because it is the only purple, home Vikings example Moss wore when he returned to Minnesota. This was the jersey he wore in his homecoming, in a victory over the Cowboys. The fact that he passed Art Monk on the all time receptions list in this jersey is another added bonus.

Comment

• CPuente57
                    • Jun 2010

Thanks!

Moss jerseys are not very easy to come by. Mine is particularly interesting because it is the only purple, home Vikings example Moss wore when he returned to Minnesota. This was the jersey he wore in his homecoming, in a victory over the Cowboys. The fact that he passed Art Monk on the all time receptions list in this jersey is another added bonus.

That's awesome! Wish I would've done more research on it, I might have tried even harder to get it hahaha!
                    Chris P

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                      • Apr 2007

2008 John Lynch game used (Preseason) Patriots Jersey
                      The Final game used jersey of Lynch's likely HOF career. Lynch's final game was the preaseaon finale against the Giants on August 28, 2008. In this game Lynch had 8 tackles (5 solo). Lynch was released a few days later on August 31. The jersey comes directly from the Patriots and comes with a team letter.

The creasing on the front left corner mesh area matches up nicely with the photo of Lynch (from the Giants game) as well as the loose white stitching on the front 4 (white hanging down onto the blue part of the number. the horizontal line of the 4). If you want to count the mesh holes they line up as well. A very large team repair is present on the back right shoulder along with some regular sized repairs in the shoulder hitting areas. Some paint transfers are also still present. A good amount of wear on a 1 or 2 game use jersey. The Pats also wore the road whites against the Bucs that preseason. The jersey is also tagged as a 2008 year jersey
                      Attached Files

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                        • Apr 2007

AJ Green 2012 game used jersey
                        2012 jersey worn against the Steelers (12/23/2012). Green had 10 catches for 116 yards in this game. 2012 was Green's second Pro Bowl season in as many years. I like watching receivers play and AJ is one of the most enjoyable receivers for me to watch play. The jersey appears to be unwashed as ball, grass and helmet stains are still present on this jersey. The jersey has the Original Bengals Pro Shop tag attached, sold as a game used jersey. I purchased this through auction.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                          • Apr 2007

apologies, but here are those two photos slightly bigger. The paint/chalk on the back 8 can be seen better in the bigger size
                          Attached Files

Comment

• RKO18
                            • Sep 2008

Great pieces Michael!

You've done a great job with your photo-matches as well.

Comment

• BU54CB
                              • Jul 2010

Great pickups, love the Lynch !!

Mind sharing your display method? Assuming you have shoulder pads underneath, correct? How do you get them to stand?

Comment

• jhunt28
                                • Oct 2008

Very reasonable price on the Tomlinson IMO.

Not only is it a Pro Bowl gamer, but it's very easily photo-matched and comes from one of the greatest running back seasons in NFL history.

Speaking of LT... Mears has a nice LT helmet up for auction now.

Comment

Working...