Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Chargers
    Attached Files

Comment

• bgakladd
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by sjsinohio
      Soooo I have come across this game used Bengals helmet. The guy is telling me its an Archie Griffin game used helmet. Its got all the makings of a game used Cinci helmet with comparisons of others online and pictures, but is it Griffins? The pictures I have seen he has a different mask. maybe it broke or something. Anyway please help me out before I buy this helmet.[ATTACH]84774[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]84775[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]84776[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]84777[/ATTACH]
      SJS....I would really do my homework on the items this guy has posted on Columbus/Dayton, Ohio Craigslist (game worn items he has for sale). I think he lives near Dayton area, Vandalia. Some are legit, some are not. The #45 wasn't worn by Katzenmoyer, this style jersey was sold through the Ohio State University gift shops I believe. The Eddie George #27 road white is from 1989 I believe, not 1992-1995. Look at the Champion tagging. The Bengals Griffin helmet has the number 45 on back and is enough to send some excitement but the rest of the helmet is hard to find a photo match on the striping and also Griffin wore a different style mask and black facemask clips. Hard to throw away $750 if it wasn't a true Archie worn helmet. He has the Barry Sanders tagged 1994 Reebok Detroit Lions home jersey supposedly game worn listed at $1700. I would try to look at them in person esp. the helmet and make sure there are no number changes on the decals on the back and get the helmet date code on the top of the inside crown area. There should be a couple of numbers inside the circle. Looks like early 1980's VSR-3 style helmet. Again do your homework.

Comment

• bgakladd
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by bgakladd
        SJS....I would really do my homework on the items this guy has posted on Columbus/Dayton, Ohio Craigslist (game worn items he has for sale). I think he lives near Dayton area, Vandalia. Some are legit, some are not. The #45 wasn't worn by Katzenmoyer, this style jersey was sold through the Ohio State University gift shops I believe. The Eddie George #27 road white is from 1989 I believe, not 1992-1995. Look at the Champion tagging. The Bengals Griffin helmet has the number 45 on back and is enough to send some excitement but the rest of the helmet is hard to find a photo match on the striping and also Griffin wore a different style mask and black facemask clips. Hard to throw away $750 if it wasn't a true Archie worn helmet. He has the Barry Sanders tagged 1994 Reebok Detroit Lions home jersey supposedly game worn listed at $1700. I would try to look at them in person esp. the helmet and make sure there are no number changes on the decals on the back and get the helmet date code on the top of the inside crown area. There should be a couple of numbers inside the circle. Looks like early 1980's VSR-3 style helmet. Again do your homework.
        Crrection ACE-1 helmet....not VSR-3

Comment

• JakeZirk
          • May 2014

Just starting a collection let me know what you think.
          My first jersey when Kenny Phillips was drafted by the Giants a Hurricane Chic Fil-a Bowl Game Used jersey. Next to Hakeem Nicks 2011 Wild Card Playoff Game Used Jersey with stats written.
          Attached Files

Comment

• JakeZirk
            • May 2014

Game Used Jon Beason.
            Game Used Michael Strahan Red with Wellington Mara patch wasn't signed so I went to his show.
            Attached Files

Comment

• solarlottry
              • Jan 2009

Have been too busy with work and family to take images of my new additions but have been adding things on a regular basis including:

1994 John Taylor home non throwback with team letter
              1994 Steve Young home throwback
              1993 Dennis Brown home worn in NFC Championship game with good use
              1990 Mike Walter home with good use
              2013 Alex Boone away with good game use
              2013 Lawrence Okoye away worn in preseason

Always looking for 49er game worn items!

Paul
              garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• wesmcvay@gmail.com
                • Jul 2014

[/quote]
                Gorgeous! I have some friends looking for game used Rodgers and Manning Broncos. Would you be willing to listen offers?

Comment

• perlman9
                  • Dec 2007

Hoping this is a good helmet, if so it's a 2012 Ross Weaver Detroit Lions helmet. Fits my MSU alum collection nicely. I know chinstrap is not original but hope helmet is.

Jason Perlman
                  jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• solarlottry
                    • Jan 2009

Great start to the 2014 NFL season with a 49er win over the Cowboys!!!

Have been adding things to the 49er collection but have been too busy with a few other things to take images and post em. After next Saturday things mellow put for me and I plan to spend some time updating the collection and posting everything.

New additions include:
                    2013 Anquan Boldin home-his first home 49er gamer
                    2013 Anquan Boldin away-worn vs AZ and the entire post season
                    2013 Alex Boone away great use
                    2013 Lawrence Okoye away worn in preseason
                    2013 Vance Macdonald home
                    2011 Micheal Wilhoite away-has at least 20 repairs
                    1993 Dennis Brown home worn in NFC Championship vs Cowboys
                    1996 Junior Bryant home great use
                    1994 John Taylor home non throwback with team letter
                    1991 Todd Bowles away

Looking forward to a great season!

Always looking for 49er game worn items and paying top dollar for quality pieces.

Paul
                    garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• Buccaneer Madden
                      • Sep 2014

Guess this is as good a time as any for my first ever post here.

Here is my only NFL game used item. Hopefully I will add more Buccaneers items and possibly some Seahawks stuff.

My 2004 Torrie Cox helmet. He tore his ACL in the pre season so it didn't see a lot of action but its got some good marks on it anyway. And he changed his number to 27 in 2005 so Carnell Williams the new #1 draft pick could have #24.

Comment

• Jdon64
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by sjsinohio
                        Chargers
                        Hey sjsinohio If you ever want to sell that old San Diego Chargers #86 helmet please let me know.
                        Jeff
                        Jdon64@sbcglobal.net

"If any of you happen know "sjsinohio" please let me know. His account does not accept private messaging....thank you kindly."

Comment

• tom1315
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Buccaneer Madden
                          Guess this is as good a time as any for my first ever post here.

Here is my only NFL game used item. Hopefully I will add more Buccaneers items and possibly some Seahawks stuff.

My 2004 Torrie Cox helmet. He tore his ACL in the pre season so it didn't see a lot of action but its got some good marks on it anyway. And he changed his number to 27 in 2005 so Carnell Williams the new #1 draft pick could have #24.

Great looking gamer! Thanks for sharing…we have a thread just for NFL game worn helmets, too, so another posting option for you. I've two Michael Pittman game used helmets and a WR Chad Lucas 2007 gamer.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State alumni 1981

Comment

• Buccaneer Madden
                            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by tom1315
                            Great looking gamer! Thanks for sharing…we have a thread just for NFL game worn helmets, too, so another posting option for you. I've two Michael Pittman game used helmets and a WR Chad Lucas 2007 gamer.

Tom

Go Pack! NC State alumni 1981
                            Thanks for the info. I think its going to take me a bit to find my way around here.

Comment

• bgakladd
                              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Jdon64
                              Hey sjsinohio If you ever want to sell that old San Diego Chargers #86 helmet please let me know.
                              Jeff
                              Jdon64@sbcglobal.net

"If any of you happen know "sjsinohio" please let me know. His account does not accept private messaging....thank you kindly."
                              Try his Ebay user name, it's vinn10zo If you can't get thru I have his email address.

Comment

• vince182
                                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by perlman9
                                Hoping this is a good helmet, if so it's a 2012 Ross Weaver Detroit Lions helmet. Fits my MSU alum collection nicely. I know chinstrap is not original but hope helmet is.

To be honest, I'm more interested in that old school "War in Errorism" poster! Is that a "release date" poster?!?

Comment

Working...