Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sjsinohio
    • Sep 2010

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Don Reese Miami Football Helmet. Game used. I just got this helmet and wanted to know some info on it if anyone has any. I feel that its game used, and the guy I got it from received it directly from the player.Click image for larger version

Name:	00d0d_6vgh5Y5LGA_600x450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	698755

Click image for larger version

Name:	00l0l_8LZuWlI8Fpw_50x50c.jpg
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	698756

Click image for larger version

Name:	00g0g_9MbNfdetPG9_50x50c.jpg
Size:	974 Bytes
ID:	698757

Comment

• sjsinohio
      • Sep 2010

more pics
      Attached Files

Comment

• perlman9
        • Dec 2007

Hey Vince!
        Yeah, I got it from the label, I live in Columbus and was a concert photographer for a while. Was at Al Rosa when Dimebag was killed. We did a fundraiser for a local family and the donated a bunch of stuff. that was one of a few things I bought back. Love NOFX!
        Jason Perlman
        jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• sjsinohio
          • Sep 2010

I put that dolphins helmet on Ebay if anyone is interested. Also if you are interested in it my email is vinnyjames42@gmail.com

Comment

• gorilla777
            • Aug 2009

Picked these up awhile ago, so didn't want to clutter up the new pickups thread...some 49er DB jerseys from back in the Championship years in early/mid 80s and a 1994...

Carlton Williamson mid 80s jersey, shows great use with repairs..
            Attached Files

Comment

• gorilla777
              • Aug 2009

Dwight Hicks early 80's jersey, also with a good number of repairs...
              Attached Files

Comment

• gorilla777
                • Aug 2009

1994 Merton Hanks jersey, worn vs. San Diego and a game I attended during the time when I had Chargers season tickets...
                Attached Files

Comment

• gorilla777
                  • Aug 2009

Eric Wright '84 jersey with some heavy use and repairs...
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Gopack1782
                    • Jan 2011

Shout out to board member "RKGIBSON".

It was a pleasure to work out a deal with him on this Vaughan Johnson game used New Orleans Saints Helmet from the Reggie White Estate Collection. Super excited to add this helmet to my growing game worn NC State Alum Collection.

Helmet has tons of prominence as this was a gift from Vaughan to Reggie White. Reggie was a collector himself who often exchanged helmets with opposing players after games. Vaughan wore this during the entire 1991 regular season and 1991 Pro Bowl game. Helmet is hammered with use with tons of battle scars.

Vaughan was a member of the Saints legendary "Dome Patrol" defense alongside Sam Mills, Pat Swilling & Ricky Jackson in the late 80's and early 90's. Vaughan was also a standout linebacker at North Carolina State University.

Below are photos of the helmet and some photo matching!

Thanks for looking!

Gopack1782
                    Attached Files

Comment

• redwings91
                      • Jun 2013

Been a while since anybody has posted here. Anybody got anything new? Love seeing NFL shirts.

Comment

• dalarsen08
                        • Mar 2014

if you ever want to move that walsh jersey, let me know.

Originally posted by michaellechner
                        Today I acquired my first 2 NFL gamers and I am extremely excited. First off, I would like to express my gratitude towards this forum. It provided me with the connections that ultimately led to me adding these jerseys to my collection. So thank you GUU for existing!

The first is a 2012 AJ Green Bengals jersey.This jersey was worn in the preseason against Atlanta on 8/16/12. AJ had 2 catches for 59 yards, and a touchdown. Without going in to many details, I was able to attend this game with AJ's parents and it was an experience that I will never forget. A huge thank you to fellow GUU member Ryan Himes for helping me add this jersey to my collection. AJ is my favorite player in the NFL and the fact that I'm able to own his jersey from a game that I attended is really special.

The second is a 2013 Blair Walsh game worn home jersey. This jersey may have been worn in multiple home games but I have specifically photomatched it to the Vikings home game vs the Carolina Panthers on 10/13/13. Blair has been a favorite of mine since he first came onto the scene at the University of Georgia. I had the chance to meet him in 2010 in Jacksonville before the annual Georgia-Florida game and he's really a great guy. I tweeted him pictures of this jersey and he actually responded!(see screeshot below) I'd like to thank fellow GUU member NFLELCollector for helping me add this to my collection. Much appreciated, Tom.

Thank you for allowing me to share these with you! Hope you enjoy!

Comment

• dalarsen08
                          • Mar 2014

If this ever becomes available, please let me know.

Originally posted by RKO18
                          I won a fantastic Randy Moss gamer in the recent SCP Auction.

Certification is from NFL Auction. The jersey was worn in Randy's return to the Metrodome on 10/17/10 vs. the Dallas Cowboys. It was his last home game as a member of the Minnesota Vikings. Worn during the last five-reception game of his career, Moss he passed Hall of Famer Art Monk to move into 9th place on the NFL's career receptions list.

Comment

• JackHE
                            • Nov 2005

I actually have that Walsh jersey. Had picked it up a year or so ago.

Thanks
                            Jack E
                            www.jackemerson@yahoo.com

Comment

• CPuente57
                              • Jun 2010

Originally posted by dalarsen08
                              If this ever becomes available, please let me know.
                              I actually own this Moss now. Staying in the collection though!
                              Chris P
                              http://chrisptop100.blogspot.com/

Comment

• sportscrazy13
                                • Nov 2007

Ezekiel Elliott 2nd career game and 1st road game jersey. He had 21 rushes for 83 yards and TD. Also 2 receptions for 4 yards

Gary
                                gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

Comment

Working...