X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MTC
    • Dec 2013

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Originally posted by sportscrazy13
    Ezekiel Elliott 2nd career game and 1st road game jersey. He had 21 rushes for 83 yards and TD. Also 2 receptions for 4 yards

As Panini will be selling plenty of Elliott jerseys this season, I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that he wears two jerseys a game. Don't get caught overpaying for a jersey that may have only been worn for a quarter or two.

Comment

• RaidernatioN
      • Jul 2015

MTC - Hit me up if you ever want to sell...

Comment

• chrisShocker
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Preston
        Derek Wolfe worn gloves - did some photowork for him and he sent me these in trade. No idea if they're game worn but they for sure ARE worn based on the wear on the fingertips and the smell (my dogs have tried their best to get them). Still cool nonetheless.
        Please email me schacher 11@ gmail.com

Comment

• dalcowbill
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by MTC
          As Panini will be selling plenty of Elliott jerseys this season, I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that he wears two jerseys a game. Don't get caught overpaying for a jersey that may have only been worn for a quarter or two.

im sorry.. isent a game worn uniform a game worn uniform?
          even if its been worn 1, 2, 3 or 4 quarters?
          esp. with a cowboys letter?
          why in the world would you say "Don't get caught overpaying for a jersey that may have only been worn for a quarter or two"
          thats the DUMBEST thing ive ever heard!!!
          #1-prove that its only been worn a quarter or two first of all.
          #2-if thats what zeke is doing then ALL of his jerseys will only worn a quarter or two!!!
          Duh!

Comment

• COWBOYS4EVR
            • Dec 2011

DALCOWBILL
            First thing. I'm no one to tell any one what to do with thier money.
            But, IMO he's just stating 5k for a first half jersey is kinda ridiculous.
            1. MTC did prove it was a 1 of 2 jersey, as u can see in the photo he gave the
            second half jersey away. Plus it has been proven, use Getty Images for a
            change.
            2. Just like Thanksgiving day. At the end of the 1st half his navy jersey was all
            stained up. Then in the beginning of the 2nd half, it was clean.
            3. Just because someone on here wrote a response to that effect of over paying,
            doesn't justify that just because u have one on eBay for double the price. That
            yours is worth more or any better. Yours is a 1 of 2 jersey as well, you might
            have figured that out had you done some research by photo matching.
            4. Not all that's on paper is true, even if it is a Cowboys COA

Comment

• hfd0035
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by dalcowbill
              im sorry.. isent a game worn uniform a game worn uniform?
              even if its been worn 1, 2, 3 or 4 quarters?
              esp. with a cowboys letter?
              why in the world would you say "Don't get caught overpaying for a jersey that may have only been worn for a quarter or two"
              thats the DUMBEST thing ive ever heard!!!
              #1-prove that its only been worn a quarter or two first of all.
              #2-if thats what zeke is doing then ALL of his jerseys will only worn a quarter or two!!!
              Duh!
              Panini told me Elliott wears 2 jerseys each game .
              This is the TD jersey from the SF game, not the $11,000 EBay jersey. I'm glad somebody paid $5K, at least it wont be cut up and put in a card.
              Attached Files

Comment

• yankees506
                • Apr 2010

Hasnt this become common practice? Id assume many players wear two jerseys every game nowadays. With the market for gamers where it is and these swaps at the end of the games, they would have to wear multiple jerseys just to meet demand.

Comment

• dalcowbill
                  • Mar 2008

Originally posted by COWBOYS4EVR
                  DALCOWBILL
                  First thing. I'm no one to tell any one what to do with thier money.
                  But, IMO he's just stating 5k for a first half jersey is kinda ridiculous.
                  1. MTC did prove it was a 1 of 2 jersey, as u can see in the photo he gave the
                  second half jersey away. Plus it has been proven, use Getty Images for a
                  change.
                  2. Just like Thanksgiving day. At the end of the 1st half his navy jersey was all
                  stained up. Then in the beginning of the 2nd half, it was clean.
                  3. Just because someone on here wrote a response to that effect of over paying,
                  doesn't justify that just because u have one on eBay for double the price. That
                  yours is worth more or any better. Yours is a 1 of 2 jersey as well, you might
                  have figured that out had you done some research by photo matching.
                  4. Not all that's on paper is true, even if it is a Cowboys COA
                  well all i know is mine sold for just under $10,000.00 so doesn't seem to matter to other people if it was worn for a 1/2 or full game...
                  oh and btw... there have been 2 zeke jerseys available for sale, not 4 or 7 as rumors are flying throughout the industry...
                  check out my dat game worn jersey!!!

Comment

• sportscrazy13
                    • Nov 2007

well all i know is mine sold for just under $10,000.00 so doesn't seem to matter to other people if it was worn for a 1/2 or full game...
                    oh and btw... there have been 2 zeke jerseys available for sale, not 4 or 7 as rumors are flying throughout the industry...
                    dalcowbill can you shoot me an email
                    Gary
                    gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

Comment

• COWBOYS4EVR
                      • Dec 2011

That's good you finally sold something. I won't take your word for it, but good
                      job. I figured it would have been on eBay for a year and a half like your
                      other stuff. Plus I would love to see your Dak jersey, I've never seen an eBay
                      listing with just game photos and not the actual item for sale.

Comment

• ivo610
                        • Dec 2009

Ed reed GU alternate
                        Attached Files
                        Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• COWBOYS4EVR
                          • Dec 2011

IVO I'll see your Reed and raise u a Flacco
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0786.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	708836

Comment

• Nickkaszer18
                            • Jun 2015

My first piece of game used football memorabilia. Alejandro Villanueva gloves from 10/2/16 against the Chiefs. If you haven't heard of this guy go read. He is truly impressive on and off the field. Here We Go Steelers!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Preston
                              • Mar 2010

Kendall Wright's game used jersey from the Titans/Jags game Christmas Eve. Gotten to know a few Titans players over the years so this was a nice Christmas present for this Titans fan. Cross posted in "December 2016 Pickups"
                              Attached Files

Comment

• ctguy212003
                                • Mar 2013

2016 game used Golden Tate Def multi game use with 3 repairs NFL Coa

Ctguy212003@yahoo.com
                                860-794-1880
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...