2016 game used jimmy Gharham TD jersey with Seahawks Coa

Ctguy212003@yahoo.com
    860-794-1880
    Attached Files

Comment

• JasonBanz
      • Oct 2008

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

This thread was a few pages away so I thought I'd bring it a little closer. Posted this in the Dolphins thread yesterday. Finally after about 5 years of selling most of my stuff, I now have some new. Kudos to my wife for her support and giving me some space to have my cave. The Randy Starks is only issued but the Jason Trusnik and Nate Garner show use with the Garner having the most use. Looking forward to growing my collection again and seeing everything you guys have!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0846 (1).JPG
Views:	2
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	709404

Comment

• MichaelofSF
        • Apr 2007

Golden Tate 2014 game used Lions jersey (PSA/DNA)

The former Golden Domer's best professional season so far was in 2014 when he hauled in 99 passes for 1,331 yards and 4 TDs and made the Pro Bowl. Tate first added the "Tate III" to the nameplate of his jersey in 2014. This is my favorite Tate jersey that I have in my collection. There are 10 team repairs present on the jersey in addition to hit marks/paint transfers throughout. The jersey is unwashed and was first offered to the public through NFL Auctions STS campaign. I missed out on the jersey then and was able to add it this year. The jersey is a size 40 Nike Skill cut and tagged to the 2014 season. The repair above the front 1 can be seen starting in week 2 and is present throughout home games until it was last used in week 10. The Lions William Clay Ford Sr. (He passed away in 2014) patch is present on the front.
        Tate wore this jersey in the following games:

Week 1 MNF vs NYG: 6 rec 93 yards, 1 att 4 yards
        Week 2 @Carolina: 5 rec 57 yards
        Week 3 vs. GB: 5 rec 51 yards
        Week 5 vs. Buf: 7 rec 134 yards 1 TD
        Week 7 vs. NO: 10 rec 154 yards 1 TD
        Week 10 vs. Mia: 11 rec 109 yards

Totals: 44 rec 598 rec yards 2 TDs, 1 att 4 yards
        Attached Files

Comment

• bdeol44
          • Sep 2013

Brett Favre 1996 game used jersey, from Favre's personal collection. Photo-matched.
          Attached Files

Comment

• ivo610
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by bdeol44
            Brett Favre 1996 game used jersey, from Favre's personal collection. Photo-matched.

What an incredible piece, congratulations
            Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• gaytorhater703
              • Jan 2010

So what am I missing in that pic? I'm no NFL expert but don't see brown on the sides.
              WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Comment

• AKSaint
                • Oct 2013

Glad it was not just me... I can think of a couple of reasons for the brown side panels...

a) Brett forgot to put deodorant on that day.
                b) This was back when "Copper Fit" was just starting out.
                c) Hopped up on pain meds when he signed it.
                d) My color blindness, which I don't have, is acting up.

I checked getty in 95, 96, and 97 and saw no color matches. If this truly is his jersey and you have a great photo match that would be amazing but I am always saddened by all of the "fake" game used Favre stuff out there. If you do have a match, please share the photo, as it is always good to become more knowledgeable with jersey styles. Thanks for sharing.

Bob

Originally posted by gaytorhater703
                So what am I missing in that pic? I'm no NFL expert but don't see brown on the sides.

Comment

• helmets
                  • Mar 2008

Bob and Gaytor
                  Packer gamers from this era consistently have faded side panels. They fade to the brown color that you see on the Favre jersey. When looking for a match on this jersey one has to ignore the side panels and look at the other features and possible matching characteristics.
                  Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

• helmets
                    • Mar 2008

Here is a Mike Prior gamer from the same era sold through Heritage in the past. I don't think anyone is going to fake a Mike Prior jersey.
                    Attached Files
                    Buying game used helmets of Packers - all eras as well as game used helmets of HOFers or future HOFers.

Comment

• helmets
                      • Mar 2008

Here is a Mike Prior gamer from the same era sold through Heritage in the past. I don't think anyone is going to fake a Mike Prior jersey.

Comment

• ivo610
                        • Dec 2009

Packer jerseys from this era have this feature. My photo matches video matched Reggie has it. I would be very concerned if that favre didn't. That's one of the best Favre jerseys to ever hit the market and 100% legit.
                        Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• AKSaint
                          • Oct 2013

Interesting, it does look like Heritage Auctions sold several Packers jerseys from 96 several years ago and some of them did have this fading. There is a thread here on GUU from a while ago about another Favre jersey from the same year but without any discoloration. I only have one Packers jersey from 99, a Joe Johnson jersey but it is made by a different manufacturer, Nike I think. Anyway, thanks for sharing the jersey and the information.

Comment

• bdeol44
                            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by ivo610
                            Packer jerseys from this era have this feature. My photo matches video matched Reggie has it. I would be very concerned if that favre didn't. That's one of the best Favre jerseys to ever hit the market and 100% legit.
                            Thanks Ryan, I appreciate it. GO PACK!

Comment

• gatorfett
                              • Jun 2009

These are Starter jerseys and the side panels are a stretch fabric that can change color over time. Some jerseys get it worse than others. I collect Gators jerseys and Starter made the theirs for most of the 90's. These side panels are/were blue and some have faded to purplish hue over time.

Anyway, as someone already said, it's best to ignore this color change as an indicator of legitimacy. Congrats on the Favre.

Comment

• bdeol44
                                • Sep 2013

Originally posted by gatorfett
                                These are Starter jerseys and the side panels are a stretch fabric that can change color over time. Some jerseys get it worse than others. I collect Gators jerseys and Starter made the theirs for most of the 90's. These side panels are/were blue and some have faded to purplish hue over time.

Anyway, as someone already said, it's best to ignore this color change as an indicator of legitimacy. Congrats on the Favre.

Thank you, appreciate the knowledge.

Comment

Working...