Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 146 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

This is my Joey Porter 2000 game worn jersey, this one came straight from Peezy

Quote Originally Posted by RKGIBSON View Post
    I just got a great jersey in today. 1994 Barry Sanders, road, with team paperwork and video match. It came directly from the man that originally bought it from the Lions and I have proof of that. I was used for sure in 2 games, 9/11/94 vs Vikings & 10/30/94 vs the Giants. It has repairs to both shoulders, sleeves, & chest. It has several odd modifications. The Wilson date is DY, 91/November.

The focus of my collection is Heisman winners and HOF players, current and speculating on the future. This jersey is the best of both worlds.

I have several '95 cards that you can tell this is the jersey. One is the Topps 1000 Yd Club, you can see the two white spots on the back numbers.

I also got a 97 Ty Detmer in today, Heisman winner, just not as exciting as the Sanders.

Roger
    Is Roger still on the board? If so can you please contact me at john dot swainer at gmail dot com? I have a couple of questions about this Barry jersey. Thanks so much!

John

Quote Originally Posted by swainer View Post
    Is Roger still on the board? If so can you please contact me at john dot swainer at gmail dot com? I have a couple of questions about this Barry jersey. Thanks so much!

John
    He is no longer an active member of the forum.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    He is no longer an active member of the forum.
    Bummer. Thanks for the info Ryan! I was curious roughly how much a Sanders gamer is going for. Pretty sure it is out of my price range but wondering just how far out of my price range!

Thanks again!

I have been looking for quite some time......good ones are few and far between. I was thinking 15-20K but may have underestimated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    I have been looking for quite some time......good ones are few and far between. I was thinking 15-20K but may have underestimated.
    At one point Roger had generated a list of items he had for sale and one of his Barry Sanders shirts was on it. If I remember correctly it was priced around 20K. It was not the 1994 jersey that was mentioned above but it was a photo-matched jersey with a Lions LOA.

Always buying 49er GU items and all 1994 49er GU jerseys.
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Got this jersey around 2-3 years ago directly from Davone but had to sell it. Today, I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase it back and I couldn't be happier!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

You got it directly from Davone? Do you know him?

Quote Originally Posted by project 4 View Post
    You got it directly from Davone? Do you know him?
    Yah, did a couple fundraisers with him and also helped coordinate a couple autograph signings a few years ago. Helped him sell a game worn helmet, a bunch of shoes, gloves and balls, so he gave me a pretty good deal on the jersey. He's super popular in Hawaii.

If u go to my website www.excessivecelebrations.com there are a handful of photos and I think a video of some events I've coordinated w/ him and Colt Brennan who is an absolute God in Hawaii! Lol

Just picked up three former Spartan game worn jerseys. Thanks to Tyrcha for the Cliff Hardy Bears!

Bill Simpson Buffalo Bills

Cliff Hardy Chicago Bears

Chris Morris Oakland Raiders

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org