Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 148 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers25 View Post
    Ryan Clark game worn giants away jersey from 2003 season

Awesome Jersey.....good pickup!!
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK View Post
    Gotta say ... the Giants have some good looking uniforms.
    Yes they do.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks, only had that jersey in my possession for around 9 hours before Ryan offered to buy/trade for it. The collector in me doesn't want to give it up but I'm sure it means so much more to him, so we worked out a trade. Great guy

Thanks, only had that jersey in my possession for around 9 hours before Ryan offered to buy/trade for it. The collector in me doesn't want to give it up but I'm sure it means so much more to him, so we worked out a trade. Great guy
    That is so awesome! Just curious if you would not mind sharing what you got in return?

Sure, getting a 2012 game worn jersey from one of the games I will be at along with the gloves, and he even threw in the cleats. Awesome guy, knew he'd like it but never expected this

Banned

Had some time so I posted my Hershel Walker gamer.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Great carroll jersey. I had that on my watch list and wasnt around when it ended you got a heck of a steal.

Great bess jersey as well.

I have a few dolphins game used items incomming from my harper auto sale. Can't wait to get them at least 1 is from ajo sports and the other is from the dolphins garage sale as well.

Sure, getting a 2012 game worn jersey from one of the games I will be at along with the gloves, and he even threw in the cleats. Awesome guy, knew he'd like it but never expected this
    That is awesome! I have met him twice at public signings and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy. But to hear this confirms that, congrats !!!

Thats incredible! He must have really been attached to that Giants jersey. Does he keep most of his jersey's?

hey guys got lucky and pulled a bryce harper auto card and decided to sell it. The profits went to these and 1 more item i am waiting on.
    LMK what you think.

1st is my Matt Roth Jersey
    This thing is beat to no end.
    The front has a rip then resowed right down the front to the navel. The middle of the back has a rip the resowed with wire yes a plastic wire a few inches long. Just looks awesome.

Then these they only said they were signed in the desciption and i knew from the pic they had to be worn and if they arent then i dont know how they heck the still have grass on the bottom and dirt all over them.
    These were worn (90% sure) and signed by Adwale Ogunleye while with the Dolphins. I have found pics of him wearing this same style so yea....
    Enjoy.