Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 207 of 218 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Justin MIller game worn helmet. Was matched to pro bowl

"mad87man," awesome helmet! Let's see the sides and the rear pics too!

Thanks, Tom

PS Post in the "Show me your NFL helmet".

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Here you can see the match of some of the marks above the front numeral "1", and also the front nfl sheild is tilted to his left..more so the bottom of the shield so you can see the dark grey fabric exposed.
    Attached Images

Nice Brady pickup, I guess you were bidding on the other Brady HOF patch one with me and NFLgamers87 at the end.

Wes Welker 2010 game used cleats (Welker COA)
    These cleats were worn on Thanksgiving day against the Lions at Ford Field. Welker had 8 catches for 90 yards and 2 TDs as the Patriots rolled 45-24. Welker inscribed both cleats "Vs. Detroit Lions '10 Thanksgiving Day." I acquired these directly from Welker's website.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Troy Brown game used cleats 2002-04 era (Patriots COA)
    Patriots fan favorite Troy Brown cleats. The cleats have holes made in the toe area on both. Brown's #80 is written on each heal. Grass blades are still attached to the bottom spikes.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelofSF View Post
    Troy Brown game used cleats 2002-04 era (Patriots COA)
    Patriots fan favorite Troy Brown cleats. The cleats have holes made in the toe area on both. Brown's #80 is written on each heal. Grass blades are still attached to the bottom spikes.

Nice looking cleats, are the cuts in the toes from when they were cutting off the tape or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by xsentrixsupra View Post
    Nice looking cleats, are the cuts in the toes from when they were cutting off the tape or something else?
    I don't think it's from cutting off the tape. I have seen the holes on some Golden Tate cleats that I had as well. I believe that it is to reduce pressure on some of the toes, but cannot say for sure. I myself have never done that to any of my own cleats but I have seen it done on other Pats players as well like Ty Law and Tom Brady.

MichaelofSF,
    That wasn't me bidding against you. Can you help me with which Brady jersey that one was, which auction, final price? Somehow I missed that one. I have read your posts on Brady and you are well informed. Favorite?
    I posted other stuff on a separate thread I made to share my stuff.
    Thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelofSF View Post
    I don't think it's from cutting off the tape. I have seen the holes on some Golden Tate cleats that I had as well. I believe that it is to reduce pressure on some of the toes, but cannot say for sure. I myself have never done that to any of my own cleats but I have seen it done on other Pats players as well like Ty Law and Tom Brady.
    Never knew that, thanks for the info! I always thought a lot of the cuts on cleats were from quickly removing tape.

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelcurtain58 View Post
    MichaelofSF,
    That wasn't me bidding against you. Can you help me with which Brady jersey that one was, which auction, final price? Somehow I missed that one. I have read your posts on Brady and you are well informed. Favorite?
    I posted other stuff on a separate thread I made to share my stuff.
    Thanks for the info
    Perhaps I am mistaken but the blue 2012 Brady with the HOF patch that ended on November 5th for $30,505.
    http://nflauction.nfl.com/iSynApp/au...uctionId=78540
    I was assuming you were the Penguin bidder ID since the Penguin bidder ID won the 2013 Brady white jersey last worn against the Bengals.
    http://nflauction.nfl.com/iSynApp/au...ctionId=103106

Either way nice jerseys that you've been adding to your collection, definitely some HOF worthy pieces!