Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 27 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Winston Justice Game Used Helmet & Jersey.

Blitzmaster,

I think the Reggie you have, I from the Packers years ago. It's a good piece. I like the Roaf also. Let me know if you ever want to move it.

John,
    You really got some good Oiler/Titan jerseys. The Lamar Lathon is one I would like to own. Lamar is a good dude, he is one of Kevin Greene's friends. Put my name on it if you ever want to sell.

Nice stuff everyone. Keep them coming.

Roger
    irestorecars@sbcglobal.net

Thanks Roger.

I got your name on it.

I really liked those blue & yellow Eagles throwback uniforms. And some of those '94 throwbacks (like the Bears and Steelers) were great (a year or two ago I wrote an article on those '94 throwbacks that ran in Gridiron Greats magazine and also on the MEARS website).

Anyway, here's a 1981 Gerry Ellis Packers jersey, worn in all home games that season (nameplate removed). Ellis is a member of the Packers Hall of Fame. I bought this on eBay many years ago from a gentleman who acquired it by simply writing a letter to the Packers asking for a used jersey. This shirt has approximately 62 (yes, 62) individual repairs.

Guy
    Attached Images Attached Images       

I just picked up this game used 1997 Antowain Smith Buffalo Bills home jersey from BPH. This jersey shows heavy use with 10 team repairs and numerous hit marks. The great thing is I was able to photomatch it to a game on 10/5/97. There is a team repair on each side of the NFL shield in the Getty image and it matches my jersey perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by gwh11 View Post
    Anyway, here's a 1981 Gerry Ellis Packers jersey, worn in all home games that season (nameplate removed). Ellis is a member of the Packers Hall of Fame. I bought this on eBay many years ago from a gentleman who acquired it by simply writing a letter to the Packers asking for a used jersey. This shirt has approximately 62 (yes, 62) individual repairs.
    Unbeilevable Guy, what a great jersey! I have never seen so much wear. And obtained by simply asking via a hand written letter? Ah the good ole days. I know the Jets used to give gamers away to season ticket holders back in the 70's. Anyhow, very cool - happy collecting!

Keith Hamilton - Jersey, pants and shoes -

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lance Robertson
    Binghamton NY
    www.chipsnstuff.com

Titan- nice Zorich jersey! Drop me an e-mail (gregguy@hotmail.com) I would be interested in buying the Zorich if you decide to part with it.

Greg, it is actually on ebay right now.
    -Mike

Always looking for Notre Dame memorabilia
    Private messages ARE enabled

Just picked up this Brunell uniform from 11-30-97. Unfortunately, somebody washed the heck out of the pants to get them so clean, maybe even bleached them some. The NFL shield has turned purplish pink on them. But the jersey is just filthy. Also got the socks!