Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    I regret selling this jersey. 1970 Glen Holloway (first season with NOB). Well-used durene, with many repair marks. I got a good price, but it hurts to look at the photos...

Thats a beautiful Bears jersey! Too bad you sold it!
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

I just got this Roger Wehrli helmet. A forum member turned me on to it, thanks Rob. I beleive it to have been used about 73 to 75. I have found a picture of him wearing it but there is no date. There is some magic marker writing inside that has been painted over, and is hard to read, that appears to be a date/ size, H-10-9 7 1/2. It has a L cast into the shell as well as a, 7 1/8, 7 1/4 on the back. My guess is the padding inside was changed to resize it.

Roger
    Attached Images Attached Images           

roger....what auburn items do you have, also looking for former clemson players game used helmets if you can help turn me onto some people or contacts. i love your bo jackson gamer. please contact me at cugolfnut@yahoo.com

Here's some of my Giants stuff - any other Giants collectors?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lance Robertson
    Binghamton NY
    www.chipsnstuff.com

Roger,
    I am new to the forum but I have recently been viewing some of the old postings when I came across your fantastic Roger Wehrli / Rawlings helmet. At the time you thought it was from 73-75 and I would confirm that it definitely is from 1975. The HND 9 had 8 horizontal screws run in line and that placement is unique to 1975. (Bradshaw also wore that particular style HND 9 from Super Bowl X until Super Bowl XIII. His previous HND 9 had the 'normal' offset (high/low) screw placement.)

Funny story about this. My mom and brother met former Packer Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila at the player parking lot. My mom spoke to him and gave these to my brother.

Los Angeles Raiders Lyle Alzado and Bob Golic (auto)

Name:  alzado.JPG
Views: 1250
Size:  90.5 KB Name:  alzado7.JPG
Views: 1182
Size:  97.0 KB

Name:  golic.JPG
Views: 1192
Size:  97.1 KB Name:  golic7.JPG
Views: 1176
Size:  76.0 KB

Kudu,
    Was this Alzado jersey sold to you as game worn? Just wondering, since the tagging on it would date it some years past his last season.
    Guy

Busy month or two and an expensive one at that! Had to sell some non 49er related big ticket items to afford these shirts but you only live once!

Deion Sanders 1994 throwback vs. Broncos with team letter

William Floyd 1994 rookie throwback with team letter vs. Bears in Divisional playoff game where he scored 3 TDs!

Brent Jones 1994 throwback vs. Cowboys in NFC Championship with team letter. Has the remnants of the "Bronco" tape on the nameplate.

JJ Stokes 1995 rookie vs Falcons with team letter. He caught Jerry Rice's ONLY TD pass of his career in this heartbreaking 28-27 last second loss!

Michael Crabtree 2010 International Series game in London-Hunt SB Auction

Mike Iupati Rookie 2010 International Series- NFL Auctions

Have a few more additions to post but waiting till they arrive to post them all at once as they make a nice grouping.

Always buying 49ers gamers and paying a finders fee of UP TO 500$ for the right shirt.

Not a single person has collected a finders fee yet which is hard to believe. There has to be a couple of 1994 shirts (or other desirable players/years) out there for sale besides the ones I have purchased thru either long term contacts or auctions!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Thanks much!!!!
    Aloha!

I know its not an NFL Jersey, but as the Pats #1 pick....He's now in the NFL. I actually wanted to show it because it is by far one of the nicest designed and highest quality Football Jersey that I have ever seen!