Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 43 of 218 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Yeah they may, but I am also a Broncos guy so I am partial to the Broncos Stuff. Let me know if you are looking to get rid of anything in the future!

I just got the Duece McAllister and the Darren Sproles jerseys in today from the Super Bowl Auction. Both are just hammered. For one game use the Duece is a awesome jersey. The on the field repair to the left shoulder is something I have only seen on one other jersey. Here are several pictures of the Duece and one of the Sproles. If anyone wants more of the Sproles let me know.

The "On Field" is gone from the Reebok tag on the Duece. The other 2008 jerseys that I have are all shortened. Is that the way other 2008 jerseys are? Also, neither jersey had a PSA-DNA sticker on the jersey. Both did come with a PSA-DNA card with a number.

The way I got these is, the day of the Super Bowl, Lund67 called me and wanted to know if I wanted him to bid on anything for me. I had been looking at the London game pictures, for my Hester and Harper jerseys from the game. I noticed that the Duece jersey would be one with good use. The Sproles was the 5 TD jerseys so I told him what to bid and we got them, THANKS Pete.

Roger
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Roger,
    Awesome Sproles jersey. I stood about 20 feet away from him at the Chargers-Steelers playoff game this year and he was a small guy. Just out of curiosity, what size does he wear? It probably look like a youth jersey.

JasonBanz,
    The Sproles is a size 44. This jersey has a repair by the 3 on the back, unrepaired holes on the back of the left shoulder and lots of scuffs. It is highly modified much like LT does his jerseys. Ther is quite a lot of stains from the ball on the front numbers that does not show real good in the picture. I also threw a shot of the tail and sleeve elastic in.

Roger

Thanks Roger! Again, awesome jersey! Great pictures of the wear and tear!

I got this from Mears the other night. Should be here Wednesday, It's to go along with my Dolphins Ahanotu jersey. My first non-dolphins item.

Name:  580a_lg.jpg
Views: 1263
Size:  22.5 KB

P.S. Lets see some more NFL stuff, this thread moved back a few pages.

Here are my latest, already posted in march pickups, but we need to keep this post at the top of the forum!

Roger, have to say as an NFL guy, you, Robert and Helmets are the reason I come to this forum. Just great stuff.

Here is one from my stash...not 'game worn' but 'game hauling'. A 1960 Broncs equipment bag, showing the sweet brown and mustard original colors.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom:

I've seen a lot of equipment bags in my day, but that is the first brown Broncos that I have ever seen. That is truly an awesome piece.

That is the kind of "odd-ball" memorabilia that can normally be picked up fairly cheap, yet is not normally appreciated by someone that does not know how rare it really is.

Thanks for sharing...

Quote Originally Posted by Jake51 View Post
    Roger, have to say as an NFL guy, you, Robert and Helmets are the reason I come to this forum. Just great stuff. Here is one from my stash...not 'game worn' but 'game hauling'. A 1960 Broncs equipment bag, showing the sweet brown and mustard original colors.

Thanks,

Tom

hey tom -

i'm assuming you live in colorado - if so have you ever taken a drive to gradishar's car dealership in lakewood? apparently he has displayed a bunch of his game used items at the dealership along with some other interesting broncos' memorabilia.. and i second "helmet's" comment - fantastic looking equipment bag!

robert