Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 60 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jake51 View Post
    Hi,

Just picked up Karl Mecklenburg's 1994 throwback helmet.

Thanks,

Tom
    Wow, Tom (Jake51), that Mecklenburg throwback helmet is really awesome. What a rare and unique helmet worn by a very famous Broncos player. A very nice helmet indeed!

Viking -

Thanks, I agree and I have to say what I like even more is that he is just an all around nice guy as well. One of the good ones, as they say...

I also have his road throwback jersey that goes with the helmet......I'll post a picture of it when I get home from the office.

Yosef777 -

Great clearshell! I think you are right, salesman sample as I've never seen photos of the Broncs wearing clear shells....could be wrong though. Regardless, a real beauty!!

Thanks,

Tom

Glad you like it Jake 51 (Tom).
    I have never seen any Broncos with a clear shell either. Aeneas01, sounds like a job for you : )

OK, in keeping with Broncomania, here's my Lyle Alzado lid. It is correct in all respects and has Alzado's vintage autograph on inner padding. Would LOVE to photomatch it but I understand that might be a needle in the haystack.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

NYRangers - Great Alzado helmet! I've followed that one around the auction circut but never pulled the trigger...kicking myself now after seeing it again! If you ever decide to part with it, please keep me in mind! Here is my e-mail just in case! tpkj51@yahoo.com

Yosef777 - I agree, Aeneas01 will know for sure!

Here is the game worn throwback jersey (road) that was worn with the helmet back in 1994. [I've posted the jersey before...so sorry!...just fun to finally have them reunited! Ha!]

Thanks,

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Just got this today. My first GU item in the past 6 months. Money hasn't been great lately, but I got this for a steal! Current Dolphin Akin Ayodele 2006 Navy Cowboys jersey. This jersey has definitely been hit! Still smells like it did on gameday! Got some great photomatches too!
    Name:  DSC02474.JPG
Views: 1096
Size:  90.3 KB

Name:  DSC02471.JPG
Views: 1086
Size:  102.6 KB

Name:  DSC02472.JPG
Views: 1079
Size:  63.5 KB

Name:  DSC02473.JPG
Views: 1076
Size:  71.1 KB

Name:  DSC02475.JPG
Views: 1077
Size:  51.0 KB

Name:  72626804.jpg
Views: 1063
Size:  40.9 KB

Name:  akin.jpg
Views: 1073
Size:  38.4 KB

Nice pick up, man. That's a great looking jersey. Good job on the photomatch too. Dead on!

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Nice pick up, man. That's a great looking jersey. Good job on the photomatch too. Dead on!
    Thanks man! I think that jersey is my new favorite in my collection! I can't claim the photomatch. The person I bought it from already had it photomatched . So less than $175 for a well hit photomatched jersey was a no brainer! Plus I think Akin is a great player!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    Thanks man! I think that jersey is my new favorite in my collection! I can't claim the photomatch. The person I bought it from already had it photomatched . So less than $175 for a well hit photomatched jersey was a no brainer! Plus I think Akin is a great player!

That's $15 above the cost for a retail authentic these days. Hell yeah that's a no brainer. Nice steal! Congrats!

Thanks man! Safe to say it's my favorite jersey in my collection!