Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • solarlottry
    • Jan 2009

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Had to go back to page 3 for this thread and it is week 12 of the NFL season!!!

Had a chance to photo some older shirts that i have but just never had time to image.

Charles Haley late 80s Russell-tons of use/repairs

Tom Rathman late 80s Russell

Guy McIntyre late 80s obtained auto myself and he was amazed that someone had his shirt. Full season use with over 20 repairs

Roger Craig 1989 Home Russell
    Attached Files

Comment

• Dewey2007
      • Dec 2007

Finally got around to taking pics of the 2010 Desmond Bishop Green Bay Packers home jersey I picked up a couple of weeks ago. It was worn during the Cowboys game and at least a couple of games before that.
      Attached Files
      sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• 34swtns
        • Apr 2006

Great video of the Packers' seamstress prepping the throwback jerseys they used this week:

http://www.packers.com/media-center/vid ... 5433aa36bd

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by 34swtns
          Great video of the Packers' seamstress prepping the throwback jerseys they used this week:

http://www.packers.com/media-center/vid ... 5433aa36bd

Killer video find. That old lady is rockin' Riddell sewing machine too!

Comment

• hockeytigers
            • Feb 2009

Here is my latest...a Matt Turk autographed Dolphins orange jersey from 2003. These jerseys are very cool and the pictures do not do this jersey justice!
            Attached Files

Comment

• neverfinished94
              • Dec 2009

Here are a few recent pickups. Some are game used and some are game issued. I have photomatched 3 of them so far. A few of them are for sale. PM me if interested.

looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                • Jan 2009

Posted in the Bears thread as well - 2006 Brian Urlacher Game Worn Jersey & Pants - Game Exclusives (12/17/2006 v. Tampa)
                Attached Files

Comment

• solarlottry
                  • Jan 2009

Huge hail of 49ers during my NY to SF and back to Hawaii vacation. Have only taken photos of two shirts but will post all the rest over the next 2 days.

Joe Montana 1989 home Russell with team letter worn in American Bowl in Tokyo.

Steve Young 1987 home shirt worn in win against the Saints. This shirt i won in the recent Heritage auction. It originally had a letter from the Saints equipment manager which had been lost. i photo-matched it to the game using Getty in 10 minutes, matching up the mesh in the front 8 as well as the paint pattern on the upturned sleeves.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• JasonBanz
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by hockeytigers
                    Here is my latest...a Matt Turk autographed Dolphins orange jersey from 2003. These jerseys are very cool and the pictures do not do this jersey justice!
                    Jealous!!! Hard to find the orange jerseys from 2003!

Comment

• cohibasmoker
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2005

Justed picked up a nice early 1970's Bengals jersey of Bob Johnson. The jersey is made out of durene material with sewn on numbers and letters. The sleeve stripes are woven directly into the jersey. Its a very rare cold-weather jersey that was made by Sand-Knit.

Bob was the Bengals first ever college draft pick, a All-Pro player and the #54 is the only number that has been officially retired by the Bengals.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
                      Attached Files

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2009

Solarlottry:

Really nice 49ers QB gamers, but I think you typo'd...shouldn't the Young be 1997 (instead of '87)?

Dave Miedema

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2009

Jim P.

Outstanding Bengals gamer...a worth addition to the collection of a great American!

Dave Miedema

Comment

• solarlottry
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
                            Solarlottry:

Really nice 49ers QB gamers, but I think you typo'd...shouldn't the Young be 1997 (instead of '87)?

Dave Miedema
                            dave good pick up as it should be 1997. this site needs an edit feature bad! i wish i had a late 80s Young Russell gamer! those are RARE and the only i know of is in Lou Lampson's collection. He got it from by good buddy in SF. About to post quite a few more images of my recent pickups, although it seems as if no one really comments or cares about the 49ers shirts i post. i wonder if it is even worth it. i appreciate your comment though.
                            best
                            paul

Comment

• Dewey2007
                              • Dec 2007

Paul, I wouldn't worry about it to much. I believe there are enough football collectors on this forum who appreciate your posts even though they may not comment directly. Even though I don't collect 49ers jerseys per se I do like to see pics of your awesome 49ers collection. Keep them coming!! Best, Dewey

Originally posted by solarlottry
                              dave good pick up as it should be 1997. this site needs an edit feature bad! i wish i had a late 80s Young Russell gamer! those are RARE and the only i know of is in Lou Lampson's collection. He got it from by good buddy in SF. About to post quite a few more images of my recent pickups, although it seems as if no one really comments or cares about the 49ers shirts i post. i wonder if it is even worth it. i appreciate your comment though.
                              best
                              paul
                              sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Dewey2007
                                Paul, I wouldn't worry about it to much. I believe there are enough football collectors on this forum who appreciate your posts even though they may not comment directly. Even though I don't collect 49ers jerseys per se I do like to see pics of your awesome 49ers collection. Keep them coming!! Best, Dewey
                                +1

Dave M.

Comment

Working...