Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 70 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

no...not that rich my friend....just a game cut...not worn.....an ebay special....

Banned

How about a Duke football from the 1950's? Note the "American Conference" and "National Conference" designation.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Not exactly game worn, however, definitely related memorabilia.

I remember as a kid thinking how awesome this Gameday program cover was, with Steve Largent on the front. Well, from the David Boss Estate(NFL Design Group Guru), via heritage Auctions, I just picked up the original painting.

Banned

I HOPE YOU DIDN'T PURCHASE THIS AS A FAVRE GAME WORN??? THERE ARE 4 ABSOLUTE, DEFINITE, OBVIOUS PROBLEMS WITH THIS JERSEY. Trust me I know a little bit about Favre Vikings jerseys. (Not even a issued)

Quote Originally Posted by lisicki View Post
    Just added this one to the collection...

Quote Originally Posted by princip View Post
    Not exactly game worn, however, definitely related memorabilia.

I remember as a kid thinking how awesome this Gameday program cover was, with Steve Largent on the front. Well, from the David Boss Estate(NFL Design Group Guru), via heritage Auctions, I just picked up the original painting.

Princip, that is just about as cool of an NFL item as I have ever seen. Congratulations on adding this incredible original painting of Larget to your great collection!

Vikingshelmetguy

Quote Originally Posted by josportsco View Post
    I HOPE YOU DIDN'T PURCHASE THIS AS A FAVRE GAME WORN??? THERE ARE 4 ABSOLUTE, DEFINITE, OBVIOUS PROBLEMS WITH THIS JERSEY. Trust me I know a little bit about Favre Vikings jerseys. (Not even a issued)
    No...did not purchase as a "game worn"...I know it is a game cut...but curious to hear your views on this jersey as you indicated....you can drop me a message at jlisicki@gmail.com if you would like to share.....

Thanks VHG! I'm really quite excited about my Largent painting, and feel very fortunate to own it.

Banned

Im glad to hear. I was nervous for you. I dont even consider this a pro cut with the problems with it. but get it autographed and enjoy.

JOSportsCo definitions:
    Game Worn: Worn in game action or on sideline
    Game Issued: Same cut as a worn but not worn, but ordered and issued to team for purposes of worn.
    Game Cut: Same cut as worn and issued, but not issued to team for purposes of worn.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by princip View Post
    Thanks VHG! I'm really quite excited about my Largent painting, and feel very fortunate to own it.
    Mike - Neat pickup. Don't know if you know this but David Boss was the creative genius for the NFL for years.

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    Mike - Neat pickup. Don't know if you know this but David Boss was the creative genius for the NFL for years.
    Thanks! Yep, I'm aware of this. David Boss was also the man in charge of the Seahawks logo design, along with Seahawks general manager John Thompson. Just makes this painting that much more special.

Seahawks Logo Design