Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 72 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Just picked up not one (1) but two (2) Eagles jackets.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hunter Hillenmeyer '05 tagged alternate jersey, game worn Oct. 29, 2006 vs. the 49ers. Photomatched.

Just received my Olindo Mare pink captains patch jersey from the NFL auction. It is a very cool jersey with a repair! Tons of use on this one. Can't beat a kickers jersey with a repair...the auction never mentioned the team repair!!!

The pictures that the NFL auction folks take of the jerseys do not do the jerseys justice...they might make even more money if they had better people doing the auctions (or at least taking the pictures)...

Love this one!!

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytigers View Post
    Just received my Olindo Mare pink captains patch jersey from the NFL auction. It is a very cool jersey with a repair! Tons of use on this one. Can't beat a kickers jersey with a repair...the auction never mentioned the team repair!!!

The pictures that the NFL auction folks take of the jerseys do not do the jerseys justice...they might make even more money if they had better people doing the auctions (or at least taking the pictures)...

Love this one!!

That's very cool!!!! You're right, there aren't many kickers jerseys that show good use...unless you pick up a Jay Feeler gamer? He loves getting knocked around a bit on kickoffs. I agree with you on the NFL Auction pics, it's a crapshoot sometimes. You can get a jersey with one games worth of use, or a jersey that's hammered, but their pics on the site all look the same. Half of the time the jerseys aren't even in focus.

2004 Tommie Harris Rookie Jersey w/12+ Team Repairs - Photomatched to at least 2 games using the Blacklight Photomatiching Technique....

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    2004 Tommie Harris Rookie Jersey w/12+ Team Repairs - Photomatched to at least 2 games using the Blacklight Photomatiching Technique....

You are the man!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    You are the man!
    LOL! Thanks, you are a gentleman and a scholar!

I have had this for a while now and am now just getting around to it. From my research it is a 1973 Tom Graham (Daniel Grahams Dad) Broncos Jersey. I say '73 because of the down slope in the 5's, which they only did for one year. It has 5-6 Repairs, 2 of which are under the NOB "Wallen" who I think was a preseason player who didn't make the roster. Since Graham left midway through '75. There was an obvious nameplate change. I plan on sending to Patrick at Endzone soon but would like to hear opinions on wheater to have the nameplate Restored? I hear Lon Lewis is the man to talk to. And if I should have it signed? Graham lives in my area. Your opinions are Greatly Apprieciated...Thanks

Darren Howard Eagles Throwback

Mile High,

Based on the Sand Knit tagging, your Denver Broncos jersey was not made before 1972/73. Based on various Sand Knit jerseys I've seen or owned over the years, the jerseys can be roughly dated as follows based on the color of the medallion logo:

Late 1960s and perhaps up through 1970, the ball is black and the top part of the medallion is gold. See the first photo below for an example.

Circa 1970 and '71 (and perhaps as late as 1972), the colors reverse with the ball being in gold stitching and the top part of the medallion in black. See the second photo below for an example.

As early as 1972, the tag slightly changes with the washing instructions taking up 4 lines instead of 3. This was consistent for several years afterwards. See the last two photos below for an example of the wording change on both a durene and a mesh jersey.

Hope this information is helpful in dating your jersey. Patrick at Endzone Sports will be a huge help to you.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for World Football League and Atlanta Falcons uniforms.