Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 94 of 218 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Had to go back to page 3 for this thread and it is week 12 of the NFL season!!!

Had a chance to photo some older shirts that i have but just never had time to image.

Charles Haley late 80s Russell-tons of use/repairs

Tom Rathman late 80s Russell

Guy McIntyre late 80s obtained auto myself and he was amazed that someone had his shirt. Full season use with over 20 repairs

Roger Craig 1989 Home Russell
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Finally got around to taking pics of the 2010 Desmond Bishop Green Bay Packers home jersey I picked up a couple of weeks ago. It was worn during the Cowboys game and at least a couple of games before that.

Great video of the Packers' seamstress prepping the throwback jerseys they used this week:

http://www.packers.com/media-center/vid ... 5433aa36bd

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Great video of the Packers' seamstress prepping the throwback jerseys they used this week:

http://www.packers.com/media-center/vid ... 5433aa36bd

Killer video find. That old lady is rockin' Riddell sewing machine too!

Here is my latest...a Matt Turk autographed Dolphins orange jersey from 2003. These jerseys are very cool and the pictures do not do this jersey justice!

Here are a few recent pickups. Some are game used and some are game issued. I have photomatched 3 of them so far. A few of them are for sale. PM me if interested.

looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Posted in the Bears thread as well - 2006 Brian Urlacher Game Worn Jersey & Pants - Game Exclusives (12/17/2006 v. Tampa)

Huge hail of 49ers during my NY to SF and back to Hawaii vacation. Have only taken photos of two shirts but will post all the rest over the next 2 days.

Joe Montana 1989 home Russell with team letter worn in American Bowl in Tokyo.

Steve Young 1987 home shirt worn in win against the Saints. This shirt i won in the recent Heritage auction. It originally had a letter from the Saints equipment manager which had been lost. i photo-matched it to the game using Getty in 10 minutes, matching up the mesh in the front 8 as well as the paint pattern on the upturned sleeves.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytigers View Post
    Here is my latest...a Matt Turk autographed Dolphins orange jersey from 2003. These jerseys are very cool and the pictures do not do this jersey justice!
    Jealous!!! Hard to find the orange jerseys from 2003!

Banned

Justed picked up a nice early 1970's Bengals jersey of Bob Johnson. The jersey is made out of durene material with sewn on numbers and letters. The sleeve stripes are woven directly into the jersey. Its a very rare cold-weather jersey that was made by Sand-Knit.

Bob was the Bengals first ever college draft pick, a All-Pro player and the #54 is the only number that has been officially retired by the Bengals.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net