Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 12 of 218 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Safety45, awesome Bears stuff. I'd like to see more of your 80's Wilsons.

Please e-mail me at rickdrums99@yahoo.com

Safety45,
    I like the Brigg's. You do not have a Dan Peiffer, #53. He played for the Bears 75-77 at the center position. I would like to have one. Show some of your favorite older jerseys.

Indyred, 2006 Tomlinson attached. The peice of yellow tag appears to be a warning label off the shoulder pad. It was there when I got it.

Forum members are holding a lot of great football jerseys and helmets. I am glad I am getting to see them. They bring back memories of players, and times, that I have forgotten. Personally, I like to show mine to others that appreciate them. I watched the Heisman presentation last night. They showed John David Crow. He was my first favorite player, when I was a kid. Yes, I'm 55. I have been looking for one of his jerseys forever. HELP ME FIND ONE, if it exist.

Roger
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Attached are pictures of my 2003 Faulk & Bruce Ram jerseys.

The Faulk was worn for game 12 vs the Viking,11/30/03. In this game Faulk scored 3 TD's, his 125,126 & 127. He tied and passed Walter Peyton and passed Jim Brown for 5th place on the all time TD record list. I bought it directly from NFL auctions. It is registered to me at We Trac, #WT2685154057, and have it photo matched. In my mind his is a significate jersey in my collection.

The Bruce was worn was worn in the same game as the Faulk as well as 3 others. Game 5 vs Falcons 10/13/03, game 6 vs Packers 10/19/03, game 9 vs Ravens 11/9/03 and the Viking game 11/30/03. He scored 1 TD in the Viking game. It is registered to me at We Trac, #WT2710070606. Notice how the tail is taped. This can be seen in many pictures of Bruce.

I think both these guys are future HOF.

I also have Bulgers jersey from the Viking game.

Roger

barry-debi, thanks a million for posting those great shots - what a collection! and gridman80, should you ever have a free weekend to kill it would be tremendous if you could post close-up photos of your gems as well! really guys, those are some extraordinary helmets!

Great stuff everyone!! Really amazing!

Gridman - Could you post some additional pictures of your Broncos helmet?

Thanks,

Tom

Aeneas,
    Could you post pictures of your favorite helmet(s) in your collection. I learn something with almost every post you do.

The following is my 2005 Fred Taylor jersey. It was used vs the Jets 9/25/05. I have photo matched it. The Jag jerseys of this era do not have collar tags. The name plate is made from diagonal mesh like the lower jersey with a layer of shoulder spandex below. It is autographed on the back.
    This jersey was a gift to me from Skip Richardson who is the Director of Football Operations at Jacksonville. Fred is my favorite running back in the NFL today.

Roger

Here is my Rawlings HND-9 Tony Dorsett Helmet from c.1979-1980....I picked this up in the Spring of 2006 on Ebay...the seller had it for over 25 years and received it from a Rawlings representative when this individual did some work on his home. The Rawlings representative told the seller that this helmet was worn by Dorsett in the 1970's and that when the origianl facemask bent, the equipment manager replaced it with a white one (when I purchased this off Ebay, it came with a white RB facemask w/ white clips which I have kept). I have since replaced with correct gray facemask, clips and even added the DORSETT dymo tape!! I am a Patriots and Steelers fan, but I am partial to Rawlings helmets and couldn't pass this up from a Heisman Trophy Winner, Super Bowl Champion and Pro Football Hall of Famer.....

Here's most of mine. Not as vintage or as big of stars as most of yours, but I love them the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJ View Post
    Here's most of mine. Not as vintage or as big of stars as most of yours, but I love them the same.

Nice Collection! I see you have a Steelers gamer...who is the player and manufacturer of the helmet?

DrJ,
    Great helmet collection.

What is the late Ram helmet that is sitting by a white Cowboy? Do you know who wore it? How about the old Buc helmet, who wore it?

Roger