Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 140 of 218 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by JackHE View Post
    Thanks Kyle,

I haven't heard or seen any word on a red one this year. By my count, I know of 3 white ones this year.

Jack
    Is yours the one from the Hunt Super Bowl Auction?

Paul - Great 49er jersey pickups! Hacksaw and Russ Francis are great names from the past.

Kyle,

Yes, from the Hunt SB Auction - funny thing though - I don't think I was the original winner - didn't get notified for weeks after it ended. When i first saw it in the auction I knew it didn't come from the GB game since they wore red.

I didn't bother with any photo matching attempts just threw a bid in - after I won it, figured it had to have come from the Seattle game and sure enough several photos matched up.

It was a little careless to bid and not do my usual checking but it worked out.

I'm new at collecting game used stuff and skimmed through some old auctions from the Hunt website and totally missed on an item I would've loved to have for my collection. What's everyone's opinion on Hunt Auction? Is it a pretty good site?

The Hunt/Super Bowl auction is usually the best of the year for gameused football. Many top name jerseys are in that auction-this year Brady's jersey went for around $40K.

Hunt has auctions throughout the year but I can't really speak to those.

Quote Originally Posted by JackHE View Post
    The Hunt/Super Bowl auction is usually the best of the year for gameused football. Many top name jerseys are in that auction-this year Brady's jersey went for around $40K.

Hunt has auctions throughout the year but I can't really speak to those.
    So I assume this is around the Super Bowl every year? Why is it a big event? What's the difference between that and their other auctions? Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by project 4 View Post
    So I assume this is around the Super Bowl every year? Why is it a big event? What's the difference between that and their other auctions? Thanks for the info!
    The main reason it's such a big event is because of the live auction which I believe is held at the NFL Experience area at the Super Bowl. Theres also a huge assortment of NFL gamers and memorabilia that isn't normally available such as the Brady and Big Ben jerseys. You also get a different kind of bidder for the high end stuff, people who probably don't browse eBay or NFL Auctions every week. More like big spenders who look at it as a one time purchase in the excitement of Super Bowl.

Well I got a samll Rams collection here, I will post some picture of other stuff little later, Right now the hIGHLIGHTS for me are my two QB Game used helmets. Rams QB's Marc Bulger, and Aj Feeley. The Bulger is the "new" one, and the Feeley is the throwback one.

Other items i will post pics of later are Rams game used

2004 Sean Moran Blue home jersey
    2008 Jason Craft Blue home jersey
    2004 Jamie Martin Pants
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Here's a video showcasing the majority of my Titans game worn jersey collection. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNM2z6s_js0

Feel like I joined a pretty exclusive club with this one. I've been looking for a Powder Blue Tomlinson for a while. Not game used but has those custom sleeves.