Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 205 of 218 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by CPuente57 View Post
    Got this in today. PSA/DNA Certified through NFL Auctions. Wore 10/17/10 against the Cowboys. I'd like to thank GUU member RKO for selling this to me. Very excited to have received it!!

You're very welcome Chris. Congrats on the pick-up.

Today I acquired my first 2 NFL gamers and I am extremely excited. First off, I would like to express my gratitude towards this forum. It provided me with the connections that ultimately led to me adding these jerseys to my collection. So thank you GUU for existing!

The first is a 2012 AJ Green Bengals jersey.This jersey was worn in the preseason against Atlanta on 8/16/12. AJ had 2 catches for 59 yards, and a touchdown. Without going in to many details, I was able to attend this game with AJ's parents and it was an experience that I will never forget. A huge thank you to fellow GUU member Ryan Himes for helping me add this jersey to my collection. AJ is my favorite player in the NFL and the fact that I'm able to own his jersey from a game that I attended is really special.

The second is a 2013 Blair Walsh game worn home jersey. This jersey may have been worn in multiple home games but I have specifically photomatched it to the Vikings home game vs the Carolina Panthers on 10/13/13. Blair has been a favorite of mine since he first came onto the scene at the University of Georgia. I had the chance to meet him in 2010 in Jacksonville before the annual Georgia-Florida game and he's really a great guy. I tweeted him pictures of this jersey and he actually responded!(see screeshot below) I'd like to thank fellow GUU member NFLELCollector for helping me add this to my collection. Much appreciated, Tom.

Thank you for allowing me to share these with you! Hope you enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by commando View Post
    One of my favorite jerseys.... New Orleans Saints home jersey used in 1980 by Henry Childs and in 1981 by rookie Hoby Brenner. Childs was a tight end who like his sleeves customized to be skin-tight, and when Brenner was given the jersey in 1981, spandex was added to widen the sleeves back out. The thread from the original "Childs" nameplate is still found on the jersey.

I enjoy owning this piece, which was worn by both tight ends on the All-Time Saints team!

Great piece of Saints history Commando! I got to meet Henry Childs a few years ago at a Saints Hall of Fame gathering and he is a very nice guy.

Bob

Love the AJ Green jersey. Great addition. Go Dawgs.

Quote Originally Posted by strongarm View Post
    Love the AJ Green jersey. Great addition. Go Dawgs.
    Thanks!

A few more Michigan State alum pick-ups

Thanks to Meigray for Kirk Cousins throwback 2013

Thanks to Mark Hayne for helping me feel good about thick nameplate font on these Matt Vanderbeek Home and Away Dallas Cowboys

And another thanks to Mark for the TJ Duckett Falcons Red Alternative

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Nice Cousins, Jason! First jersey of his that I've seen released.

Me too! I heard he keeps a lot of his. Only one I know Meigray got, but maybe someone else snagged the other two. Either way, was happy to get it and price was very fair I thought
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

A few recent pickups

Dallas Cowboys Dixon Edwards jersey

Tony Mandarich Green Bay Packers

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Jason, just curious but how many football jerseys of Michigan State alumni do you have in your collection?