Page 209 of 218 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

2012 Pro Bowl practice N. Suh used gloves

Name:  photoCAIDQ3VJ.JPG
Views: 1455
Size:  280.5 KB

That 61 Chargers has to be best in show. Congratulations and any clues on how you picked it up would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Jdon64 View Post
    I picked up an AFL San Diego Chargers Jersey with quite a bit of Chargers history. This was worn by Orlando Ferrante during the 1961 season. This is from their 1st season in San Diego having just moved from LA after one season. The Jersey was worn for all season home games, winning their 1st western division in SD and was also worn in the AFL Championship Game that was played in San Diego's Balboa Stadium at the end of the season. This was the first AFL/NFL Football Championship ever played in SD. As you can see it was incredibly preserved for 53 years. It was stored in total darkness which helped it retain the rich original luster of the Gold and Blue team colors with little to no fading after all these years.

Any chance that Zorich jersey is available?

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan View Post
    I hear ya Rick, might as well. I think I posted them in the wrong thread earlier.

By the way, Blitzmaster, I love that Kevin Carter Titans jersey. Amazing piece. Nice collection of D-Line men.

I go the 90-91 Oilers pieces from Roger.

Lamar Lathon 1994

1996 Oilers Game Used Auto'd Jersey

2005 Keith Bullock Game Jersey with Titans COA

2003 Haynesworth Titans Alternate with Titans COA

1990 Ernest Givens Oilers Game Jersey w/ Equipment Manager COA

1990 Ernest Givens Oilers Game jersey w/ Equip Manager COA

1991 Allen Pinkett Oilers Game Jersey (Heavy Use) w/ Equp Manager COA

1991 Allen Pinkett Oilers Game Jersey (Heavy Use) w/ Equp Manager COA

1990 Drew Hill Oilers Game Jersey w/ Equip Manager COA

1990 Drew Hill Oilers Game Jersey w/ Equip Manager COA

I got a few other Oilers and Titans I need to take some pics of.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

This is probably too much.. All game used
    Attached Images

Very impressive. Photo-matched, or based on the NFL's (team equipment manager) word?

I don't see much if any Danny boy in here so thought I would post this even though it's college. A photo has proven very elusive, Marino supposedly only wore tearaways in his freshman year and there are few photos of any Pitt road games that season, plus he split time with Rick Trocano making for even less opportunity for photos, and on top of that this particular style has been difficult to style match for any player at all. Heat-pressed numerals, different font than normally seen on Pitt, very distinctive "1" shape, same size numerals front and back, no sleeve numbers.

In fact the road version with the unique "1" font is likely the single toughest style match of all the many variations of Pitt jerseys from 1973-83 or so, some of which went 7 or 8 years between issues (such as the one Marino wore in the 82 opener against North Carolina, with the reversed sleeve stripes showing that jersey was likely recycled from 1974 or 1975).

It's been a frustrating search because when this jersey first popped up several years ago I distinctly remembered seeing it when I was a kid, and I thought I remembered Marino wearing it.

However there is a photo-op shot of Marino wearing a blue version of this style on Getty (image 158372317). And, recently I did finally find a shot of another player wearing a road version in an actual game, ironically with Marino in the photo as well (Gator Bowl, sophomore year). So at least my memory of the style is vindicated though a style match of Marino wearing it in a game or at least on the sideline with Trocano playing is likely still a long way off.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Genius can you email me at dolfins1@rochester.rr.com ? My name is Gary I have some more info on that Marino tear away jersey for you. I have his Blue one he wore at Pitt along with his cleats.Thanks

And here was a tough decision...adding Ray Lewis. Whats cool is the 9/11 game was against the ravens so the rips, tears, markings in Rays jersey was caused by these same Pitt jerseys. I posted game screen shots to match it which came out well if you havent seen them yet. Worth the look up.
    Attached Images

Ok. Time to get back on point and lock it down. I think I got all the Steelers GU 9/11 jerseys except one. According to the registry.

Its actually my favorite groupings and prob went overboard in bidding. But considering the scaricity of Pitt GU jerseys out there, the 9/11's are def worth it. Took about 4 months to accumulate them all.

Here they are without Ray Lewis...
    Attached Images

Just picked up 2003 Travis Hall Atlanta Falcons helmet. Was listed as Jamal Anderson, the current #98. i was hoping would be an Ike Reese but love the helmet anyway. First Falcons gamer I have seen in person.

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org