Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 111 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

With football HERE, lets keep this thread on PAGE 1!!!!

A few new pickups:

Brent Jones 94 home throwback with team letter worn vs Dallas Cowboys in regular season win

John Taylor 94 away non throwback vs. KC and Montana with team letter

Bryant Young 95 home with team letter (Clay this one is yours-just say when)

TO Cowboys (ugh) home team letter-caught TD in this shirt.

Always buying 49ers gamers and ANY 1994 49er gamer. Paying a finders fee. Also looking for a Bills, Eagles or 49er TO gamer!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Banned

solarlotrry very nice pick ups, I love the owens thats a rare find my friend. Also love the 49ers cherry reds!! So happy they switched back to them currently. Can't complain with any of your pick ups there always beautiful to look at.

Also great to see this thread is coming to life the day of opening kick off!!!!! CANT WAIT" Bart Scott voice!

Saints by 13.5

Will be posting my new pick up today as well : )

2010 Clay Matthews helmet(picked up from the Packers pro-shop this summer). Was listed as Issued but shows use(heavy gouges on crown and inside wear, has been re-painted) and has recert decals in it for 2011. Will try to photo-match the gouges soon.

Banned

Game towel

Game jersey Chiefs. Don't even know who it is (maybe Curtis 50 cent Jackson?) but I love chiefs colorways.

Banned

Smile Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Game jersey Chiefs. Don't even know who it is (maybe Curtis 50 cent Jackson?) but I love chiefs colorways.

Your hypothesis is correct. Fifty-cent Jackson was rostered by KC in 2002 and 2003, though he saw no action in either year (from Wikipedia).

Dave Miedema

Once again Denver Autographs has done a great job with gamers I sent them to be signed. This time the show was in Santa Clara and the only bummer was that Michael Crabtree cancelled. Seems like he has cancelled his career! Three training camps and he has missed ALL 3!

Vernon Davis did show up and signed both his 2010 International Series Jersey and his ROOKIE practice shirt (photo-matched).

Jerry Rice 1993 preseason away gamer vs. Raiders-photo-matched to a nice shot of Rice with his son in the LA Coliseum. He was happy to sign it as a "gamer". He refused to sign my friend's "Miracle in the Meadowlands" gamer from 1988 "game used", saying that he has ALL of his jerseys from significant games! He was very nice about it though and did just sign the shirt. From what my buddy told me it seemed like Rice knew that it was his jersey from that game (my buddy has a Bronco letter stating such) but was pissed that Bronco had sold it and his agent even said "not another Bronco letter"! What was interesting is that I sent a copy of my team letter from 1993, signed by Carmen Policy, and Rice had NO problem with that letter. Maybe because mine was a preseason shirt and his was from a famous game that made the difference.

Jerry Rice early 90s practice shirt. Rice decided to sign the G.O.A.T. on his own! He just added it which I though was pretty cool.

Steve Young 1994 throwback worn on MNF vs. NO where he threw 4 TD's. Notice the difference in the Young sigs from 1994 and from 2011. i like the 1994 version way better!

Always buying 49ers gamers and NY 1994 49ers gamer. Also looking for a Bills, 49er and Eagle TO gamer!!! Paying a juicy finders fee!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Sox, i like the crash dummies more then the jerseys lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post

Your hypothesis is correct. Fifty-cent Jackson was rostered by KC in 2002 and 2003, though he saw no action in either year (from Wikipedia).

Dave Miedema

Hahahah are you serious??? I said it as a joke! Thats really funny and if that the case then I got a personal GEM for a really cheap price.

Bernard Ford 1990 Houston Oilers game worn home jersey - size 36 (yes, 36).

Very nice Vernon Davis jersey's