Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 118 of 218 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    I'm getting jealous of all this Dolphin stuff floating around here now! I am pleased the JO is now selling their jerseys.....now if only the price would come down on some!

im on the same boat bud, dolphin fan but dont own any dolphin gamers, my collection is more geared towards hurricanes. might want to buy 1 or 2 fins depending on price

Quote Originally Posted by masp3392 View Post
    im on the same boat bud, dolphin fan but dont own any dolphin gamers, my collection is more geared towards hurricanes. might want to buy 1 or 2 fins depending on price
    I used to have a nice collection and sold it to help pay some things off. The only thing in my collection now is a pair of Will Allen BCA gloves from when I was in Miami in Oct. of 2009.

A quick update on the TO Eagles photo-match. I have (with the help of Tasso P.) matched the shirt to at least 4 games and possibly the entire season. There is a loose thread coming off the NFL shield and it is a perfect match to a # of different game photos. Also the repair on the back matches up to images from the Steelers and Browns games.

The angle of placement of the Reebok tag matches up with images from multiple games as does the 2 added spandex inserts coming off the elastic waistband. The mesh pattern in the front 8 also matches up perfectly with the pattern on an image from early in the season.

I am sure there are other hits, marks plus the shirt has 2 other repairs which I have not tried to match up yet.

I will post the getty images of the matches next but here are the images of the jersey matches.

It is quite cool that TO wore the same white jersey for the entire season. i was told that for 2004 each player only got 3 jerseys that season (home, away and alternate) but may have been issued a new shirt for the playoffs. if someone can confirm this please let me know.

Go 49ers!!!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Still looking for ANY 1994 49er gamer and any quality 49er shirt. Also a Bills TO would be very nice to acquire. Willing to pay a finders fee for the right shirt and a hefty one for any 1994 49er gamer or Bills TO shirt!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Not "new", but newly signed - turned out great at the CJ autograph signing I attended last night:

First one is a CJ rookie gamer - inscribed "rookie gamer"

Second one is CJ rookie game issued #29 - before he switched to #28

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Not "new", but newly signed - turned out great at the CJ autograph signing I attended last night:

First one is a CJ rookie gamer - inscribed "rookie gamer"

Second one is CJ rookie game issued #29 - before he switched to #28
    congrats on the auto's dude, nice jersey's!

any chance of you not liking those mcgahee gloves anymore? lol

Still like it...haha. wish I had gotten the pair then I would be all for trading one - not sure what fan got the other one - wish I had kept an eye out but right afterwards I was getting Decker's gloves so I lost track of it.

Hey all just joined this site TONS of great stuff. I am more into cards but looking to change direction and get into game used jerseys and gloves.
    I purchsed a pair of Greg Camarillo GU'ed gloves about a year or 2 ago.
    Here they are.

also got this worn Oronde Gadsden hat as well. He is my favorite dolphins and looking for anything of his.

got this from a guy who got it from the cowboys yard sale.
    Oronde gadsden was on teh cowboys in 1995 and active for last few games and playoffs but never played a down for them. So this is "game issued".

and just got this. Guy said he got it right from Greg Camarillo for doing work on his house.
    Has a few repair spots on it trying to get a photo match but any help would be great.
    Hope to get more in the future. Keep all the great stuff coming.

A couple new ones to add to the growing pile.

1995 Steve Young home with letter from teammate Rod Milstead.

1995 Bart Oates-purchased directly from BO (thru another collector/dealer) along with his 95 helmet. Jersey has numerous repairs. I was also able to purchase his 1994 non throwback white gamer which he signed in the same fashion.

1993 Tim McDonald with team letter.

2010 Frank Gore International Series gamer worn vs Broncos in London-29 carries for 118 yards and a TD! Smelliest IS gamer I own! NFL Auctions LOA.

Always buying 49ers gamers and ANY 1994 49er gamer. Also looking for a BILLS TO and a Jim Harbaugh Bears gamer and will pay nicely for either. Paying a finders fee for quality gamers.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

A few recent pick-ups for the MSU Alum collection. Thanks to Shawn Kennedy on here for the Ringer Sparty!

2006 Javon Ringer

Julian Peterson Seahawks

Demitrius Underwood Cowboys

Whole collection
    www.photobucket.com/msugameworn
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Nice stuff everyone! keep them coming!