Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

This is probably one of the best threads on the forum. All of the items that have been shown by the members are awesome but the vintage items are far and away the best.

I have attached some scans of my Steve Smith Eagles jersey. He played for the Eagles from 1971-74. This IS my favorite jersey and to the best of my knowledge, the only original Eagles jersey in the hobby from this era. The jersey has at least 25 team repairs along with either dried glue or stickum on the numbers.

Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Those are some AWESOME jerseys!!! I love the Walter Jones Seahawks, especially. Linemen are really under-rated and have the best wear/alterations, in my opinion.

I would post individual pics, but my collection is on webshots and they don't allow me to use pics I post through them. I have a few NFL jerseys. Among them are 2006 Lance Briggs, Muhsin Muhammad and Willis McGahee jerseys. Those came from game exclusives and are unwahed and show nice wear, particularly the McGahee. I also have 1998 Jake Plummer and Andre Wadsworth Cardinals jerseys, which were purchased from Jim Yackel. The Wadsworth is killed with repairs and has the crotch piece intact. It's not nearly as interesting as the Walter Jones that was posted, but it's still pretty nice. Feel free to check them out through this link...
    http://community.webshots.com/user/Reed97

Here's another Packers jersey for those interested--Antonio Freeman's 1995 rookie jersey. Freeman wasn't the fastest receiver, but he was shifty, tough, and made some memorable catches, including that amazing bobbling one against the Vikings in that 2000 MNF game. Very nice wear on this one, and I've attached a few pictures of him wearing this exact jersey.

Guy

What a great Munoz Jersey !!

Bigklu18,

I looked for a good Munoz for years, I really like it. I am trying to match it to game tapes. I think it way used in '85.

barry-debi
    The Willie Harper, Nebraska player, is one I would like to see picures of. Nice stuff.

Here are a couple of Mike Rozier's, since were talking Nebraska. Both are hammered with multple game use, I have both photo matched.

Roger

My chicago bears and such.

Here is alittle sample of the chicago bears gamers I have. Anyone else collect Chicago Bears? Let me know and Happy Holidays. Mike

safety45...The Bears orange Briggs is awesome! other than Roger's Urlacher. You have the only other orange Bears gamer I've ever seen in a collection. I know game exclusives sold a few. What year is yours from and show some of them other Bears jerseys in closet off.

Can we some some powder blue LT Chargers.

Re: My chicago bears and such.

Quote Originally Posted by saftey45 View Post
    Here is alittle sample of the chicago bears gamers I have. Anyone else collect Chicago Bears? Let me know and Happy Holidays. Mike
    I have two pairs of GU Urlacher cleats. Can't remember the dates of the games. I get pictures up later.

Sweet Jersey.

Saftey45, shoe some more of those Bears Jerseys! Nice collection.

Safety45, awesome Bears stuff. I'd like to see more of your 80's Wilsons.

Please e-mail me at rickdrums99@yahoo.com