Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 153 of 218 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2171
    Banned

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Hey.....Thanks for the compliment.
    Hes right you definitely do. i don't know where you find some of the stuff you have.

Golden Tate 9/11/11 Game Used jersey against the 49ers. Golden caught and scored his first TD in this jersey. The jersey is unwashed and likely used in at least one other game as there is a team repair on it. The jersey is tagged as a 2009 jersey even though Tate was drafted in 2010.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Dexter Mccluster game used 2010 rookie jersey. Used against St. Louis, jersey is unwashed with some helmet/blood stains on it

Ty Law 2008 game used Jets jersey. The jersey has a shortened/hemmed waist with no elastic in it. When Ty Law returned to the Jets Revis was wearing #24 so Law was then issued #22, his college number. The jersey has a Jets team LOA with it.

Cris Carter 1994 game used jersey
    This jersey was in the original GUU auction. I was able to pick it up a few years later. There is a team repair on the shoulder and the placement of the Starter logos looks to have it more towards the end of the season. The inside of the 75th anniversary patch has been repaired. The tags on the front consist of a 94 year tag and size 40 Long

1996 Layer Milloy game used jersey. A rookie jersey of Lawyer Milloy, shows tons of use, team repairs, and helmet marks. The jersey has a Patriots COA

2009 Randy Moss game used jersey. The jersey is unwashed and has PSA/DNA sticker from NFL auctions. The jersey was worn in the International game against the Bucs. The jersey has the International series patch as well as the 50th anniversary Patriots/AFL patch. There are Wembley Stadium grass stains, chalk, and red paint or gatorade stains on the jersey. One of my favorite jerseys in my collection!

Raghib "Rocket" Ismail game used 1998 Panthers jersey. The "A" on the Ismail has been reinforced. The jersey has a shortned waist and velcro on the tail of the waist.

last of my gloves (i think)

My last pickup for a while as I am fairly broke after this one!!!

If any 1994 49er gamers pop up I am sure I could scrounge together the $$$ to buy those as well!

1995 Jerry Rice away, photo-matched gamer worn 12-24-1995 vs. the Atlanta Falcons. A special piece as Rice broke several records in this game.

Rice threw the ONLY TD pass of his career to rookie JJ Stokes-a 41 yard strike on a failed reverse. He also recovered a fumble in the EZ for a TD.

Rice caught 12 passes for 153 yards, shattering the single season receiving yards record with 1848 yards and 15 TDs!

Rice broke his own career record of single season catches with 122 grabs.

Numerous photo-matches including the manner in which the nameplate is attached as the lower border arches towards the middle, small hole in the back of the right sleeve and loose threads on the lower right corner of the nameplate.

A style match with respect to the alignment of the NFL shield, the Wilson shields on the sleeves (as they are positioned with regards to the sleeve #s) plus the font on the nameplate is a dead match (important for 49er gamers as the font sometimes changed from game to game).

I also have the JJ Stokes jersey from this game and they make a great pair!

The photo-match images I have are too large to attach so I am going to reshoot the photo-matches so I am able to post em.

Always buying quality 49er GU items and ALL 1994 49er gamers!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images