Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 55 of 218 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Hi,

Here is the picture of the Jim Turner jersey as well as some other old school Orange Crush heroes: Craig Morton & Louie Wright

Thanks,

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images     

I tend not to focus much on current stuff but this was a fun project for me, almost 2 seasons in the making. I could only dream of owning an original Titans piece but this is the next best thing, I was excited when the Jets first donned the Titans throwbacks. I have a real soft spot in my heart for the original New York Titans team. The often unpaid Titans truly played for the love of the game and their perseverance helped make my beloved Jets and the NFL what they are today. Thanks for taking a peek and thanks to those who assisted. Happy collecting and as always, GO JETS!

12/2/07 David Bowens game used NY Titans throwback helmet w/ Jets COA

12/2/07 Wil Montgomery game worn NY Titans throwback jersey w/ Jeys COA

2008 Chansi Stuckey game worn auto'd NY Titans throwback pants/belt/towel with Stuckey letter

12/2/07 Game used NY Titans throwback football (laser engraved NY Titans) w/ Jets COA

Here are a few more jerseys I've picked up recently for my Cal Bears jersey collection:

2003 Brandon Whiting Eagles Game Issued (purchased directly from the team)
    2008 Dante Hughes Colts Game Used (purchased directly from the team)
    2007 Jeremy Newberry Raiders Game Used (JO Sports Co.)
    2007 Scott Fujita Saints Game Used (JO Sports Co., Photomatched to game on 12/2 vs. Tampa Bay)
    1991 Harvey Salem Broncos Game Used (Mears Auctions)

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan14 View Post
    I tend not to focus much on current stuff but this was a fun project for me, almost 2 seasons in the making. I could only dream of owning an original Titans piece but this is the next best thing, I was excited when the Jets first donned the Titans throwbacks. I have a real soft spot in my heart for the original New York Titans team. The often unpaid Titans truly played for the love of the game and their perseverance helped make my beloved Jets and the NFL what they are today. Thanks for taking a peek and thanks to those who assisted. Happy collecting and as always, GO JETS!

12/2/07 David Bowens game used NY Titans throwback helmet w/ Jets COA

12/2/07 Wil Montgomery game worn NY Titans throwback jersey w/ Jeys COA

2008 Chansi Stuckey game worn auto'd NY Titans throwback pants/belt/towel with Stuckey letter

12/2/07 Game used NY Titans throwback football (laser engraved NY Titans) w/ Jets COA
    In 1962 the players paychecks began to bounce...the team refused to participate in formal practices...Before the Buffalo game they practiced on their own...In the locker own right before the game Larry Grantham proclaimed: "Let's go win one for the gypper".....The Titans won...
    Today we have $30K PSLs that enable us to buy $700 game tickets in $1.8B stadiums.....

My newest pickup...

I don't think Boomer ever wore Reebok or that style of Bengals jersey.

Your right, he didn't. I picked this one off NFL Auctions. I like to grab rare jerseys. I am an Esiason fan so this was a cool addition to the collection...

I'm new here, and I must say I am impressed. You guys have some great pieces. Me on the other hand, most of my collection is made up of authentics or M&N reproductions, but I do have a handfull of game used and game issued jerseys I would like to share. Here is one for the Seahawks fans, and maybe Redskins fans, too:

[attach][attach][attach]Name:  zorn front.JPG
Views: 1389
Size:  97.2 KB[/attach][/attach][/attach]

Banned

Sixburgh, that Zorn is excellent! I love the 1980s Seahawks gamers as they were one of only a handful of teams to use year tags on their NFL gamers in that era.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Just picked up this 1991 Kevin Greene helmet that was signed by the team(most of them).