Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Show Me your NFL stuff

I would like to see your NFL jerseys. It does not have to be star players. Some of the jerseys I like best in my collection are considered common players. Here is a couple of jerseys that I have not show before.

The Kevin Greene jersey is from 93. I did not get this one from Kevin but had him look at it and he said it was definately his. He always wore a size 50 +6.

The Alstott is from 2003. It was worn vs the Panthers on 9-14-03 and vs the Falcons 9-21-03. It has nice wear on the shoulder that makes it easy to photo match. It is a size 50.

Roger
    Attached Images Attached Images       

Banned

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Here's a couple of vintage Giants jerseys I just picked up. Both are Sand-knit jerseys - one is mesh, the other is a double-knit/cotton. Both have sewn on numbers and at this point, I am still trying to determine the exact years but, from the Sand-knit tags, they both seem to be from the early 1970's.

Jim

I regret selling this jersey. 1970 Glen Holloway (first season with NOB). Well-used durene, with many repair marks. I got a good price, but it hurts to look at the photos...

Cohiba - where did you find the old Giants jerseys?

Jim

BTPH,
    The Holloway jersey is a great one.

Jim,
    Attached are a couple of photos of what I believed was a Y.A. Tittle, Giant jersey, that I bought years ago. Tagging is gone. It as about 6 repairs on it. From what I can see in pictures the font is from the late 50's. After all these years I have yet to convince myself, one way or another, that it is a real Tittle. What do you think? I keep thinking I'll frame it and put it on the wall. As a kid he was one of my favorites.

Roger

There are a few photos on Getty of Tittle wearing that style. Don't know if you have seen...

Here are some 49ers shirts that I have been meaning to post but have not had time to photograph them. They came from various sources and show varying levels of game use.

1996 Touchdown Tommy Vardell home gamer with 50th patch and good game use. Accompanied by team letter of sorts.

1993 Dana Hall away gamer with nice use, repairs and 4 flag tags-size, length and two date code tags.

1991 Steve Bono gamer with date code flag tag and Wilson W on left sleeve only. My 3 year old's Soda Pop Thomas holds the date flag tag down!

2005 Adam Synder Mexico City gamer with NFL Auctions paperwork. This jersey was obtained thru Ebay when NFL Auctions was still using Ebay to sell items.

1996 Gino Torretta away gamer with custom sleeves and 50th patch. LOA from Wayne Otto.

Always buying 49ers gamers especially 1994 gamers and ANY shirt with team letter. Paying top $$$$ for quality 49er gamers as well as a nice finders fee!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

July has been a month of cash in (work) but WAY more cash out (49ers game used!).
    Recent pick ups:

Ricky Watters 1994 home throwback vs Bucs with team letter
    Ricky Watters 1994 away throwback vs Falcons with team letter
    Jerry Rice 1993 away preseason gamer vs Raiders with team letter
    Dwaine Board mid 80s away gamer originally purchased from Dick Dobbins with his stamp
    Bill Romanowski uniform-shirt is from 1993 season and was worn the entire season and thru the NFC Championship with team letter. I have never seen a jersey with this many repairs! There must be at least 50.
    Deion Sanders 1994 throwback vs Chargers with team letter. He had 90 yard interception returned for a TD.
    William Floyd 1994 throwback also worn vs the Bucs-first home TD of his career. Team letter.
    Jerry Rice 1990-93 practice shirt. Used for at least 3 seasons, no nameplate but "Bronco" tape where NP should be stating "Jerry Rice nameplate". Equipment managers letter.
    Roger Craig 1989 home playoff shirt worn vs Vikings with Bronco team letter
    Joe Montana 1990 home vs Falcons-worn 9/23/90 with team letter and nice use. Size 46 with CV date code.
    Brian Jennings home International Series shirt from London game. He is only player left on the team that was on a 49er team with Jerry Rice! 12 seasons as the long snapper. One of my favorite 9ers! NFL auctions.
    Moran Norris IS London gamer good use-NFL auctions

What a month! I only have taken pics of some of the shirts so will post what I have pictures of.

Always looking for 1994 49er gamers of ANY player and other quality shirts. Paying a finders fee as the GUU member who sent me the link to the Rice and Montana shirts for sale found out.

I have a few 49ers gamers for trade including a 1990 Montana worn vs the Rams with Bronco letter as well as a 1988 Roger Craig home gamer with good use and copy of hand written Bronco letter. Looking for Hacksaw Reynolds, Fred Dean, Dwight Clark, Russ Francis, Jeff Fuller, Michael Carter and Jaime Williams.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Just got a 2008 Fred Smoot gamer from JO Sports. Not a lot of use, but unwashed and has some evidence of being used in a game. Always been a big fan of Smoot since he was at Miss State.

RKGIBSON,
    Regardless of the authenticity of its association with Tittle that is a rare and beautiful jersey. Is the fabric 100% cotton durene or is there some nylon?

Quote Originally Posted by RKGIBSON View Post
    BTPH,
    The Holloway jersey is a great one.

Jim,
    Attached are a couple of photos of what I believed was a Y.A. Tittle, Giant jersey, that I bought years ago. Tagging is gone. It as about 6 repairs on it. From what I can see in pictures the font is from the late 50's. After all these years I have yet to convince myself, one way or another, that it is a real Tittle. What do you think? I keep thinking I'll frame it and put it on the wall. As a kid he was one of my favorites.

Roger