Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

This is the main reason for the expensive month but I never thought I'd see one like it. Tons of repairs and still bright white with original tags, numerals still black, stitching in place, nameplate perfect, sleeves full-length and uncut, from the Super Bowl IX season when they had the "Packer style" 5's on the jerseys. Supposedly stored away by the family all these years and it does look like it came right out of the locker room. Hopefully frees up my other 70s away one for a trade on a home jersey!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

This is one of those common players jerseys that typlifies what "game used" is all about. It is one of the first jerseys I bought. I have put it in a couple of auctions, when I thin my collection, but it never meets my reserve. When I get it back I look at it and remember why it is a great jersey.

Dana Stubblefield must have worn this jersey most of the '93 season. It came with a team cert that states it was worn 1/23/94 in the NFC championship game vs the Cowboys. I have photo matched it to the game 11/28/93 vs the Rams also. It is literally hammered all over. It is covered with repairs. It has unrepaired damage. Look at the wear on the sleeve screens. It has neck, tail & sleeve modifications. Look at the repair technique used for rips. This jersey has it all.

The flag date is F (93) U (July).

The '93 jerseys had the Wilson logo is on the front of both sleeves.

Roger
    Attached Images Attached Images