Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • masp3392
    • Jun 2011

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

yea buddy some fins jersey's up in here! ... nice pickups my dude!

Comment

• Dolphinsuperbowl55
      Banned
      • Aug 2011

I'm sorry for flooding with messages, I accidently pressed submit twice. Sorry guys.
      Attached Files

Comment

• masp3392
        • Jun 2011

mick you never sent me over that list dude ...

what current guys do you have?

Comment

• Dolphinsuperbowl55
          Banned
          • Aug 2011

I have Testaverde's home and away. They are my Father and my brothers. My brother put in for a membership. Hes not as big into it as I am. Hes a Jet fan and I believe he made his yourname Doormattsin. Keep a look out for him. He wants to get more into the hobby and he would probably sell his White 02 testaverde. He may trade it even.

Comment

• masp3392
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Dolphinsuperbowl55
            I have Testaverde's home and away. They are my Father and my brothers. My brother put in for a membership. Hes not as big into it as I am. Hes a Jet fan and I believe he made his yourname Doormattsin. Keep a look out for him. He wants to get more into the hobby and he would probably sell his White 02 testaverde. He may trade it even.
            gotcha but what do you have fins wise current

Comment

• Dolphinsuperbowl55
              Banned
              • Aug 2011

these 2 Hennes, Ronnie brown, Pat White, John Becker head, Dan Marino, Thorbor, Moore. I have non phins as well like Warrick Dunn, Dwight Freeny, Brad Johnson and thats all.

Comment

• Dolphinsuperbowl55
                Banned
                • Aug 2011

My collection is missing a lot of pieces that I would consider grail type pick-ups. The 2 Henne's took me 2 years to get almost. I could never find a Henne so I knew once J.O listed them I had to make offers on both an aqua and a white. It just so happens they are his last 2 jerseys he wore.

Question for you masp. The Aqua one had 2 team repairs on it, one I posted in the photos below. Does that mean he wore it sometime the year before as well? I know the patriots one I wanted sold. So it wasn't from that game. If it has repairs that means it had to have been worn again in 09 or 10 right? Because why would they just give him a jersey to wear for first time with repairs on it.

Comment

• masp3392
                  • Jun 2011

My collection is missing a lot of pieces that I would consider grail type pick-ups. The 2 Henne's took me 2 years to get almost. I could never find a Henne so I knew once J.O listed them I had to make offers on both an aqua and a white. It just so happens they are his last 2 jerseys he wore.

Question for you masp. The Aqua one had 2 team repairs on it, one I posted in the photos below. Does that mean he wore it sometime the year before as well? I know the patriots one I wanted sold. So it wasn't from that game. If it has repairs that means it had to have been worn again in 09 or 10 right? Because why would they just give him a jersey to wear for first time with repairs on it.
                  as i understand alot of teams recycle their jerseys so its very common for a player to wear in 2012 a jersey manufactured in a previous years

Comment

• project 4
                    • Jan 2011

Nice Henne game matching. Those photos are clear!

Comment

• Dolphinsuperbowl55
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2011

Thanks project, yeah I really need a camera with a flash. My phone takes horrible photos. It stinks because when you take a picture of a dolphins jersey with no flash you don't get the beautiful dazzle mesh and the bright aqua color of numbers. I'm going to invest in one soon so I can photograph nice pictures. Anyone recommend a good fairly cheap camera. I was thinking the coolpix. Suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Oh and Masp yeah I figured that. I just got my 3rd Henne in the mail today. BCA white Henne : ) I don't want to post it until I get a better camera though. I want the numbers to pop with the right colors.

-Mick

Comment

• snick33
                        • Mar 2012

Ryan Clark AFC Championship Game Shoes. Please bare with me the helmet is not game used. I am just a huge RC fan and wanted to make one up. The ball was thrown to us at a game during warm ups last season. Click image for larger version

Name:	Ryan Clark Shelf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	450.5 KB
ID:	682438

Comment

• snick33
                          • Mar 2012

Here is a helmet I bought as a possible James Harrison gamer. Shell dates, Face mask did not match up. I was told this when I bought it. But still a cool piece for my first. I think I actually bought it from a member on here. Then got it signed later. Please be easy on me im new here. The Antonio Brown helmet is NOT game used. Even tho he thought it was his when he signed it this past weekend. I don't ever plan on selling it. But thinking about engraving NOT GU on the inside.Click image for larger version

Name:	helmets.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	488.2 KB
ID:	682439

Comment

• Dolphinsuperbowl55
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2011

Welcome to the forum snick. Gamers or not they are still neat helmets. Nice pick ups mate.

Comment

• masp3392
                              • Jun 2011

Welcome to the forum snick. Gamers or not they are still neat helmets. Nice pick ups mate.
                              mick, if you can email me your nfl rewind username/pass obviously if its okay with you, need to check out a jersey im interested in

let me know brotha

Comment

• snick33
                                • Mar 2012

Thanks ive been reading for weeks waiting to join. Kinda new into the GU world. Ive done a little homework. But can always use advise. Looking forward to the input

Comment

Working...