Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Some new and some not so new pickups....

When it rains it pours Jerry Rice! To add to my recent acquisition of a 1994 home Rice throwback, I have just added a 1995 home Rice with excellent provenance.

The jersey show nice game use with and has the Wilson shields that were only worn during the 1995 season and even then, in seemingly random games. There are multiple instances where, in the same game, some players have the shield but others do not. It reminds me of the way the NFL shield was worn during the 94 season, with many players sporting it but many others were without.

1995 JJ Stokes away gamer with team letter and Bronco tape, worn 12/24/95 vs the ****ing Falcons. The 49ers lost 28-27 and ruined my holidays!!! They also screwed themselves and ended up having to face GB and got their butts kicked.

Stokes caught Jerry Rice's only TD pass of his career in this shirt. The 49ers ran a reverse but Rice bobbled the ball. Instead of running with it, he launched a perfect 41 yard bomb to a streaking JJ Stokes, who made a nice grab in the EZ!

2008 TO Cowboys gamer worn vs the NYG with Steiner letter. Nice use and custom hem/sleeves.

The TO is available for trade so if anyone is interested please shoot me an email. I would prefer 1994 49er gamers in trade. I would trade the TO for 2-3 common player 1994 49er game used shirts.

Always buying quality 49er gamers and ALL/ANY 1994 49er GU items. Paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for info leading to a purchase.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images