Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 38 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

That is a bad link to JO Sports. Try this one.

http://josportsco.com/

They have many Redskins jerseys including the throwbacks from last season/with the pants and some of the yellow helmets. Even 2008 one's from opening day this season with Gene Upshaw patches. Bears from the past couple of seasons including some of the orange alternates and the Vikings. It's worth getting on their email list. I just got one saying they have gotten in a bunch of Vikings jerseys from this season. I don't think have posted them on the site other than the All Day that Rodger got.

Banned

Everyone, Thank you for the kind words. Roger, that AD is beautiful. We are striving to turn this hobby into one that collectors can be proud of their collections with legitamite gamers.

On a side note if you register online we do send out email updates regarding new inventory.

Last we will be adding some more teams to our partnerships, Thank you

just a correction on website www.josportsco.com

just picked up this john Abraham to go with my Falcons one

So the Packers were soundly trounced last night. Here's a piece that's reminiscent of perhaps a more confident time: A 1995 Reggie White jersey.

This jersey was worn by White for all '95 road games where they wore white jerseys (except at Tampa--White sat out w/an injury):
    9/11 vs. Bears, 9/24 vs. Jags, 10/29 vs. Lions, 11/5 vs. Vikings, 12/16 vs. Saints, and the 1/6/96 playoff at San Francisco. The sleeves were shortened after the Lions game. At the end of the season, the Starter tags and logos were removed, along with the year/size tag. A '98 Nike jock tag was applied; the jersey had obviously been kept through '98 as a spare in case it was needed. The multitude of repairs, marks and scuffs made it quite easy to conclusively match it up to all the '95 games.

Guy
    Attached Images Attached Images          

sorry.. just learning how to do all this but im 18 and started collecting a couple years ago tell me what you think!

Everything is team issued but the bob sanders it was worn from his rookie year... The coa from the devin hester says it has been worn but it must have been washed.

Banned

Just picked up a Tom Randall Cowboys helmet. Tom played 1-year (1978) with the Cowboys and also appeared in Super Bowl XIII.

Jim

Flaa1a@comcast.net

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    Just picked up a Tom Randall Cowboys helmet. Tom played 1-year (1978) with the Cowboys and also appeared in Super Bowl XIII.

Jim

Flaa1a@comcast.net
    That's a very nice original helmet... I believe the dyno-tape on the back is a very important reference (size, font, etc.) considering how many fakes out there have modern dyno-tape slapped on the backs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Guy, Your Reggie White is one nice shirt. I wish mine had that much wear.

I have picked up a few jerseys recently. 3 from NFL Auctions. Joey Porter, Ronnie Brown and Jake Long. All 2008 jerseys.

The Porter is tagged 07. It was actually sold 2 weeks before I won it, but was not paid for.

The Ronnie Brown makes my 3rd one of his. He has been one of my favorite players since his Auburn days. The size is 46 but is noticably larger than the 05 & 06 size 46.

Also from AMI auction, Adam Timmerman worn in every home game in 03.

Roger

Guy...

THat Reggie White is awesome....congrats on owning such a great piece

Pete