X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perlman9
    • Dec 2007

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Hey Madman
    Found it from a collector off the board. I am hoping to get the chance to get a few more in a few weeks. He has a Sanchez Issued, but for some reason the neck tag was removed (stitching still there) but haven't pulled the trigger on it. Has all the other tagging, extra length, made in berlin, etc. It's a size 52 which I am not sure what he wears, either.
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• jhunt28
      • Oct 2008

I can assure you that Sanchez never wore a size 52...EVER...he wears, and has always worn a size 44. He wears one of the tighter QB jerseys in the league, and Mark is not big by any stretch of the imagination.

Comment

• perlman9
        • Dec 2007

Thanks! I have a few QB jerseys that big, but didn't think he was one of them. The guy said it was a promo jersey, so I misread his email
        Jason Perlman
        jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• mad87man
          • Feb 2011

Like Jhunt said Mark has and always wore a 44. JO sports CO sold a few of his jerseys and still have pics up you can see the size in them. While Mark seems small he is not fat but he is pretty tall.

Comment

• cohibasmoker
            Banned
            • Aug 2005

Just picked up this terrific Steelers helmet. The helmet was originally worn by #49. I'm thinking the helmet was recycled by the team and the #4 was removed and replaced with it's current #2. Other than the team-initiated # change, the helmet looks to be 100% original.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
            Attached Files

Comment

• solarlottry
              • Jan 2009

July has been a month of cash in (work) but WAY more cash out (49ers game used!).
              Recent pick ups:

Ricky Watters 1994 home throwback vs Bucs with team letter
              Ricky Watters 1994 away throwback vs Falcons with team letter
              Jerry Rice 1993 away preseason gamer vs Raiders with team letter
              Dwaine Board mid 80s away gamer originally purchased from Dick Dobbins with his stamp
              Bill Romanowski uniform-shirt is from 1993 season and was worn the entire season and thru the NFC Championship with team letter. I have never seen a jersey with this many repairs! There must be at least 50.
              Deion Sanders 1994 throwback vs Chargers with team letter. He had 90 yard interception returned for a TD.
              William Floyd 1994 throwback also worn vs the Bucs-first home TD of his career. Team letter.
              Jerry Rice 1990-93 practice shirt. Used for at least 3 seasons, no nameplate but "Bronco" tape where NP should be stating "Jerry Rice nameplate". Equipment managers letter.
              Roger Craig 1989 home playoff shirt worn vs Vikings with Bronco team letter
              Joe Montana 1990 home vs Falcons-worn 9/23/90 with team letter and nice use. Size 46 with CV date code.
              Brian Jennings home International Series shirt from London game. He is only player left on the team that was on a 49er team with Jerry Rice! 12 seasons as the long snapper. One of my favorite 9ers! NFL auctions.
              Moran Norris IS London gamer good use-NFL auctions

What a month! I only have taken pics of some of the shirts so will post what I have pictures of.

Always looking for 1994 49er gamers of ANY player and other quality shirts. Paying a finders fee as the GUU member who sent me the link to the Rice and Montana shirts for sale found out.

I have a few 49ers gamers for trade including a 1990 Montana worn vs the Rams with Bronco letter as well as a 1988 Roger Craig home gamer with good use and copy of hand written Bronco letter. Looking for Hacksaw Reynolds, Fred Dean, Dwight Clark, Russ Francis, Jeff Fuller, Michael Carter and Jaime Williams.

Paul
              garciajones@yahoo.com
              Attached Files

Comment

• solarlottry
                • Jan 2009

Here is the Romo uni......

At least 50 repairs with the entire shoulder area replaced on both sides by jersey material. Worn entire 93 season and thru NFC Championship with team letter. Pants include belt.

Always looking for 49ers gamers
                Paul
                garciajones@yahoo.com
                Attached Files

Comment

• ivo610
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by solarlottry
                  Here is the Romo uni......

At least 50 repairs with the entire shoulder area replaced on both sides by jersey material. Worn entire 93 season and thru NFC Championship with team letter. Pants include belt.

Always looking for 49ers gamers
                  Paul
                  garciajones@yahoo.com
                  As always, extremely impressive.

Thats one of the most hammered jerseys I have ever seen.
                  Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• pacman2680
                    • Apr 2009

That Romo is a tough act to follow, here's a few recent pickups that I haven't got around to posting. With Nfl officially back let's revive this post.....

Anthony Dorsett Helmet and Jersey
                    Attached Files

Comment

• pacman2680
                      • Apr 2009

Also a super bowl worn jersey with team repairs....
                      Attached Files

Comment

• pacman2680
                        • Apr 2009

Oilers Helmet
                        Attached Files

Comment

• pacman2680
                          • Apr 2009

Hammered full season of use Freakman Bryan Cox obtained directly from him....
                          Attached Files

Comment

• 34swtns
                            • Apr 2006

Nice one!

But that guy was a huge douche to coach Shula the last year he was there. He was in need of a serious attitude adjustment. I was disgusted to see him get dumped on the Bears the following year.

Comment

• pacman2680
                              • Apr 2009

This jersey was actually worn when he pulled the finger to Buffalo Bills fans and was ejected. Definitely had a rough character, but brought some needed toughness to years of soft D-fense in Miami.

I agree he wasn`t productive with the Bears, but actually ended up being a key player for the Jets later on. He has now been hired to work as LB coach in Miami.

Comment

• solarlottry
                                • Jan 2009

The NFL is back so lets ramp up this thread!

My 49ers have done NOTHING in free agency so I expect that this season may be a wash. Crabtree is already out for 4-6 weeks with a foot injury and Gore is holding out! Great start for Harbaugh. UGH!

At least the gamers continue to trickle in!

Roger Craig 1989 home gamer worn vs Vikings in playoffs with team letter and Bronco Tape. This is the ONLY shirt I have ever seen that has the Russell tag on the BACK! The tape is so old and stiff that it has fallen off the shirt but the stain can still be seen on the back which is an unusual location for it.

I have seen "Bronco Tape" all over the place. It was usually on the nameplate but I have seen it on the inside of the shirt, by the tags, stuck to the LOA, on the back or front #s or almost anywhere.

Always buying 49ers gamers and ANY 1994 49ers gamer. Always paying a nice finders fee.
                                Paul
                                garciajones@yahoo.com
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...