X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gamejersey4hub
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

And P.S Preston you probably got all sorts of offers for the Mcnair gamer! Thats almost as prized as the late great Sean Taylor Redskins jersey. I'm sure its a real fan favorite, and must be awsome to own it before his passing. (God rest his soul) but that is really an awsome piece. I'm sure you'll never part with it, and God bless you for not wanting to. I once saw a Sean Taylor Redskins white game worn jersey sell for over 40 grand at auction. I can imagine McNair is right up there in value due to him being a well liked man who was killed with innocent intentions. Not like the guy Chris Henery who (God rest his soul as well) was known to be a trouble maker (Not trying to down play him for this at all, we all make mistakes. So guys please don't think I'm trying to talk bad about someone who has passed. I can assure you thats not me, or the case at all) who wasn't really a fan favorite around the league.

Comment

• masp3392
      • Jun 2011

preston, let go of those mcgahee gloves already!

Comment

• solarlottry
        • Jan 2009

With the 49ers 4-1 and about to face the 5-0 Lions I had to post a few old and new 49er (and a couple other) gamers!

Bookends:
        2010 Anthony Davis rookie worn in London vs Broncos (International Series)
        2010 Mike Iupati rookie worn in same game
        2010 VD International Series gamer-recently autographed in SF

2010 Alex Smith BCA gamer

1994 Jesse Sapolu vs. Minn.-final game of reg. season with un-repaired holes as team wore all home shirts for the playoffs.

1994 Bart Oates vs. Minn with same un-repaired hits as the Sapolu. Both have team letters.

Always buying 49er gamers and ANY 1994 9er game used jersey/football. Paying a finders fee for the right shirt!

Paul
        garciajones@yahoo.com

Continued on page 2:
        Attached Files

Comment

• solarlottry
          • Jan 2009

A few more grungy, smelly GU FOOTBALL jerseys!!!!:

1994 Brett Carolan throwback vs. Minn-quite rare as he only was active for 1 or 2 games that season. The junior assistant manager told me he didnt think that this shirt existed.

1994 Charles Mann throwback
          1994 Toi Cook throwback
          1994 Rhett Hall throwback
          1994 Harry Boatswain throwback

All of the above were worn vs. Minn at the very least and some were worn for multiple games.

Please shoot me an email if you are even thinking about selling any 49er gamer!
          Paul
          garciajones@yahoo.com

Page 3 next!
          Attached Files

Comment

• solarlottry
            • Jan 2009

Page 3:

Some random practice shirts as well as a nice 94 uni!

1994 NON-TB Hanks uniform-worn in preseason and vs. the Raiders

1994 practice shirts:
            Brent Jones-was a gamer at some point with evidence of NP removal and tons of use/repairs.

Jerry Rice-also a gamer at some point and even has a repair.

John Taylor-a recycled late 70s gamer worn by Taylor all season in practice.

Tim MacDonald-similar to the Taylor. Both have nice use/repairs.

Always buying 49ers gamers!
            Paul
            garciajones@yahoo.com
            Attached Files

Comment

• solarlottry
              • Jan 2009

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff. Help with TO Eagles photo-match

Last page!!!

All the practice shirts on page 3 have team letters as does the Hanks jersey.

2004 Eagles TO gamer with tons of use and a few repairs. MeiGray paperwork.

This shirt is a beauty! I have not been able to photo-match it and would be willing to pay 25$ to the first person who does. I can send better and many more images and I will also post them. "AstrosGU" got the 50$ for the Bengals TO photo-match so hopefully another GUU member can collect this 25$.

2010 Aldon Smith Mizzou gamer, worn vs. Kansas. Another sweet shirt with nice use and 2 or 3 repairs. Another JOsportsco pickup and 49er 1st round pick. He is a BEAST with 2 sacks last week alone! Watch out Lions as we are coming for you!

Always buying 49er gamers and other random shirts of players i like (still missing that TO Bills gamer). Paying a finders fee.
              Paul
              garciajones@yahoo.com
              Attached Files

Comment

• 34swtns
                • Apr 2006

Amazing stuff as always, Paul! I love seeing those older jerseys. It's especially amazing when you think of how unbelievable it is that these things even exist after 15+ years and weren't disgarded or left sitting in a box in storage somewhere.
                I used to collect 1st generation (1967-1971) Hot Wheels and Johnny Lightning die-cast toy cars and I never ceased to be amazed when I would acquire one that was still in the original package. The idea that this thing even exists after all this time is incredible much less that it's in this condition. Time has a way of making things disappear but isn't it great that some people have the foresight to save things when they could just as easily toss them out?

Comment

• Mulligans
                  • Dec 2009

I haven't posted in a long time....but this one is about the coolest Jersey that I have ever owned...Its been through a battle and is photo matched at least a half dozen times.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• solarlottry
                    • Jan 2009

Mulligans-GREAT shirt!!!

Did that come from the player himself as one would think that they got to keep their SB jerseys?

I have a couple SB worn 49ers gamers and I really like them but yours is very sweet especially knowing how hard Patriots shirts are to acquire.

Keep em coming!!!

We need more football postings as we are knee deep in the season and there have been minimal shirts posted.

Always buying 49er gamers and paying a finders fee.
                    Paul
                    garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• pacman2680
                      • Apr 2009

Wicked shirt Mulligans! I never seen a Dillon Pats jersey, let alone SB worn! Amazing.

Comment

• masp3392
                        • Jun 2011

nice jersey jeff! (although i cant stand the pats)

Comment

• Mulligans
                          • Dec 2009

Thanks guys....It came directly from the locker room...It is definitely the only Patriots Superbowl Jersey that I have ever seen?

Comment

• bruno89
                            • Oct 2010

Yea its a beautiful jersey and if you ever come across a eagles used one from a sb let me know=)
                            Collecting Philadelphia Eagles items

Comment

• JasonBanz
                              • Oct 2008

I'm getting jealous of all this Dolphin stuff floating around here now! I am pleased the JO is now selling their jerseys.....now if only the price would come down on some!

Comment

• KELLEYMAC
                                • Aug 2011

Redskins Kelley Mh 100 Gamer
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...