X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • masp3392
    • Jun 2011

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Originally posted by solarlottry
    Just the shirt from the IS game which shows nice game use, is photo-matched and WAS the WORST smelling jersey I have ever owned!!! I left it on my lanai (terrace for you mainlanders) for a week until my wife would let it in the house.

I have attached images of the shirt hanging out so to be. In the last image you can see Waikiki and the ocean in the background!

Always buying 49er gamers!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    great piece!

never see frank gore stuff to often

Comment

• Falcon
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by JackHE
      Falcon, nice pick up with that Abraham - great price. I had picked up the Grimes 9/11 a few weeks back myself. Photoshelter has some great shots from that game if your interested. It does seem that in general there are more 9/11 shots on all the sites just due to the uniqueness of the day.

JE
      Hey Jack, we should communicate a bit, I think I was bidding against u on that Grimes, maybe u coulda got it cheaper. Sorry! Do u know who got the Julio?

Comment

• solarlottry
        • Jan 2009

Falcon-Please do NOT wash the JA gamer!!! I have a Frank Gore from 2010 that smelled like Hotel street at 4AM! I kept it on my lanai for about a week and now it smells much better. Also washing it will remove other game use and detract from its value.

I heard Ashley LeLie was CEO of the Hawaii part of a new semi-pro football league. He was on the sports-animals on the radio, a few days ago and it sounded fascinating.

Give me a call sometime so we can hook up with Rex and check out all of our new additions.

Paul
        garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• Mulligans
          • Dec 2009

Paul.....no way man.....you aired out the Gore??? The odor on that baby was something special!!

Comment

• JackHE
            • Nov 2005

Falcon,

Not sure on where the Julio went but I thought that went for a steal too. Just couldn't drop that $$ as much as I wanted to. I have a Julio bama so that will have to do for awhile I guess. Sure, let's stay in touch - my email is listed on my posts.

No sweat on the Grimes - I got a great photo that I will display with the jersey once it "airs" out. Whew !!

Jack
            www.jackemerson@yahoo.com

Comment

• masp3392
              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Mulligans
              Paul.....no way man.....you aired out the Gore??? The odor on that baby was something special!!
              i dont care what my girlfriend says, the minute i get that antrel rolle 9/11 jersey, no matter how stinky it is, its stays inside so i can bask in its greatness

Comment

• solarlottry
                • Jan 2009

Another great GU addition to the 2010 International Series Game collection, played in London, vs. the Broncos.

Hard hitting safety Dashon Goldson with nice game use from NFL Auctions. Enjoying the Honolulu sunset!!!

The 49ers have not really let loose with the 9-11 GU items yet thru NFL Auctions. I am looking to add at least one quality GU 49er 9-11 item.

The Ted Ginn would have been great but got a little too rich for me as I still have one significant purchase brewing and paying over 1K for Ginn was a bit much. I really had to think long and hard over it though as he did have BOTH a punt and kickoff return for a TD that game! If it ever pops up for sale I am sure I would scoop it up though.

Always buying 49ers gamers and ALL 1994 49er GU items. Offering a gift card of up to 500$ (besides the usual finders fee) to the first person who sells me a 1994 49er gamer. Depending on the player, jersey use, presence of team letter etc., the gift card would be the sellers choice and will range from 150-500$!! If someone has a 1994 49er gamer lying around and wants to make some $$$ for the shirt AND get a gift card for the holidays then SELL IT TO ME!

Aloha
                Paul

garciajones@yahoo.com
                Attached Files

Comment

• dcgreg25
                  • Jan 2008

Just picked up a great item for my Notre Dame alumni collection from of my favorite players. Chris Zorich game used 1993 white road jersey. I was able to photomatch the jersey to a game against the Chiefs in which he had a sack.

Comment

• 34swtns
                    • Apr 2006

That's one helluva photomatch. Not to mention an amazing photo of Chris and Carl Simpson.

Comment

• gadsden86
                      • Oct 2011

Hey all got these in today. Got them from a guy who knew what game he got them from but didn't know they player. Well did a little research and pretty sure i know who it is.

This is my 2nd pair of Game used gloves.
                      I have been able to photomatch these as well. I'm 99% sure they were worn by Jeff Zgonina.
                      these gloves HAVE TONS of use.

Here is the pic i think they are from. He seems to tape his hads like crazy sometimes and you can see how puffed up they are.

What do you guys think.

Comment

• Tyrcha
                        • Dec 2009

Congrats on that Zorich man. I was right behind you trying to nab it. Just so you know, I have that jersey's home '93 counterpart. If you EVER need to move it, I've got a home for it.

CBCollector.com
                        Collecting
                        Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Comment

• Gridiron Heroes
                          • Mar 2011

Tampa Bay Buccaneers late 70s helmet. It has a 79 recon sticker and #83 on Dymo tape inside. This is one of my grail NFL helmets and was thrilled to pick it up.

Shawn Kennedy
                          Gopherjerseys.com
                          GridironHeroes.net
                          gridironheroes22@yahoo.com
                          Attached Files

Comment

• gadsden86
                            • Oct 2011

Great helmet hope to get one oneday myself.

Comment

• commando
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Gridiron Heroes
                              Tampa Bay Buccaneers late 70s helmet. It has a 79 recon sticker and #83 on Dymo tape inside. This is one of my grail NFL helmets and was thrilled to pick it up.

Shawn Kennedy
                              Gopherjerseys.com
                              GridironHeroes.net
                              gridironheroes22@yahoo.com
                              Good lord, that is one rare helmet. Nice find!
                              sigpic
                              Anthony Nunez
                              Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
                              www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Comment

• perlman9
                                • Dec 2007

Picked up a few Seahawks Julian Peterson jerseys on their 30% off cyber Monday sale. Both show great one-game use as he wore a new jersey every game. The one must be from opening game against Bills as it has a lot of blue and red marks in the shoulder numbers.

Jason Perlman
                                jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

Working...