Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perlman9
    • Dec 2007

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

I am too, Paul! I have been wanting one for a while but many seemed a little iffy. This one shows decent use so felt I would jump on it! I also ask if the Celek International Series comes up for auction, you go easy on me!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• solarlottry
      • Jan 2009

Jason

I won't bid on the Celek if it comes up.

Thanks for the heads up on the Montana game ball! I won it for the minimum bid!

Paul

Comment

• perlman9
        • Dec 2007

No problem! Was hoping you would snag it! Looked like a cool item in a weird auction so glad you got it!
        Jason Perlman
        jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• CPuente57
          • Jun 2010

Got this beauty in today. Comes with a Broncos LOA. Thomas wore on 12/23/12 against the Browns. Shows heavy use and staining. He had 9 catches for 102 yards and a score!

Chris P
          http://chrisptop100.blogspot.com/

Comment

• MichaelofSF
            • Apr 2007

Golden Tate 2013 game used jersey
            worn week 17 (12/29) against the Rams, when the Seahawks wrapped up the #1 seed on their way to a SB win. Tate had career highs in both receptions (8) and yards (129) for a TD (47 yarder) with 1 rush and 2 punt returns as well. This jersey was acquired from the Seahawks and comes with a team letter. Inside of the neck tag the date and week of use is written. Pretty heavy single game use for a wide receiver as a few unrepaired holes exist and some paint transfers. The last photo shows the Home jersey with a Tate away jersey (from his 1st TD game)
            Attached Files

Comment

• mad87man
              • Feb 2011

Justin MIller game worn helmet. Was matched to pro bowl

Comment

• tom1315
                • Mar 2008

"mad87man," awesome helmet! Let's see the sides and the rear pics too!

Thanks, Tom

PS Post in the "Show me your NFL helmet".

Go Pack! NC State 1981 alumni

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
                  • Nov 2013

Here you can see the match of some of the marks above the front numeral "1", and also the front nfl sheild is tilted to his left..more so the bottom of the shield so you can see the dark grey fabric exposed.
                  Attached Images

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                    • Apr 2007

Nice Brady pickup, I guess you were bidding on the other Brady HOF patch one with me and NFLgamers87 at the end.

Wes Welker 2010 game used cleats (Welker COA)
                    These cleats were worn on Thanksgiving day against the Lions at Ford Field. Welker had 8 catches for 90 yards and 2 TDs as the Patriots rolled 45-24. Welker inscribed both cleats "Vs. Detroit Lions '10 Thanksgiving Day." I acquired these directly from Welker's website.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                      • Apr 2007

Troy Brown game used cleats 2002-04 era (Patriots COA)
                      Patriots fan favorite Troy Brown cleats. The cleats have holes made in the toe area on both. Brown's #80 is written on each heal. Grass blades are still attached to the bottom spikes.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• xsentrixsupra
                        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by MichaelofSF
                        Troy Brown game used cleats 2002-04 era (Patriots COA)
                        Patriots fan favorite Troy Brown cleats. The cleats have holes made in the toe area on both. Brown's #80 is written on each heal. Grass blades are still attached to the bottom spikes.

Nice looking cleats, are the cuts in the toes from when they were cutting off the tape or something else?

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by xsentrixsupra
                          Nice looking cleats, are the cuts in the toes from when they were cutting off the tape or something else?
                          I don't think it's from cutting off the tape. I have seen the holes on some Golden Tate cleats that I had as well. I believe that it is to reduce pressure on some of the toes, but cannot say for sure. I myself have never done that to any of my own cleats but I have seen it done on other Pats players as well like Ty Law and Tom Brady.

Comment

• thesteelcurtain58
                            • Nov 2013

MichaelofSF,
                            That wasn't me bidding against you. Can you help me with which Brady jersey that one was, which auction, final price? Somehow I missed that one. I have read your posts on Brady and you are well informed. Favorite?
                            I posted other stuff on a separate thread I made to share my stuff.
                            Thanks for the info

Comment

• xsentrixsupra
                              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by MichaelofSF
                              I don't think it's from cutting off the tape. I have seen the holes on some Golden Tate cleats that I had as well. I believe that it is to reduce pressure on some of the toes, but cannot say for sure. I myself have never done that to any of my own cleats but I have seen it done on other Pats players as well like Ty Law and Tom Brady.
                              Never knew that, thanks for the info! I always thought a lot of the cuts on cleats were from quickly removing tape.

Comment

• MichaelofSF
                                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by thesteelcurtain58
                                MichaelofSF,
                                That wasn't me bidding against you. Can you help me with which Brady jersey that one was, which auction, final price? Somehow I missed that one. I have read your posts on Brady and you are well informed. Favorite?
                                I posted other stuff on a separate thread I made to share my stuff.
                                Thanks for the info
                                Perhaps I am mistaken but the blue 2012 Brady with the HOF patch that ended on November 5th for $30,505.

I was assuming you were the Penguin bidder ID since the Penguin bidder ID won the 2013 Brady white jersey last worn against the Bengals.

Either way nice jerseys that you've been adding to your collection, definitely some HOF worthy pieces!

Comment

Working...